Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Funny how the Maguire news started this week from his odds going in to odds on, then the papers broke the stories. Stranger things have happened if this is how we now find out transfers.

Every bookie is now odds on, someone's putting a sustained punt on him today - more than a tenner that's for sure!

Get what people have said about him not necessarily being the right fit in terms of the type of player but if you get the opportunity to sign a player of his quality, with the potential he has, at the price mooted, you'd be foolish to not take it. The way prices are going he could easily be £100m+ player in 5 years

5 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Knowing nothing else, would he be able to play a CAM/no.10 role?

From watching videos (not the greatest source), I could see him arriving late/ poaching from Vardy's cut backs. However, you're not going to see him picking up the ball deep and playing a killer pass (which is what I believe we need), or running his bollocks into the ground ala Shinji.

Shinji, Iheanacho, Vardy and Slimani gives us every possible striker type out there, but keeping them all happy is another matter.

Especially if we're in the market for an AM.

1 hour ago, chapero82 said:

4/6 now that's some crazy odds surely 

Think you've got the numbers the wrong way round?

On SkyBet it's 6/4, we're second favourites behind West Ham (6/5).

Unless of course you were correct but the odds have drifted again, or you were looking at another bookmakers with those odds.

Think he'd be good here, Maguire, Iheanacho, Sigurdsson, i'd be ecstatic, we'd still need more imo, another CB, RB, and squad players but what a start/transfer window if we landed those 2! Can't see Sigurdsson though, or if i'm honest Iheanacho. :giggle::doh:

Archived