Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

Get him in, need a younger striker. If we get him though what happens to Slimani? I would imagine Iheanacho will be rotating with Vardy per game which will give Slimani little game time unless he adapts to the number 10 role, possible but his true ability in in the number 9 role. Sell Slimani and Musa and bring in Iheanacho and a number 10 maybe?

One of the best young strikers out there in my opinion. Why Man City are are contemplating letting him go I have no idea. The guy oozes quality and is very clinical in front of goal particularly for a player of his age. If we could pull this one off it'd be a great signing and another step towards building a very talented team for the future.

Just now, Matt said:

:nigel:

Maybe i'm getting carried away and they may not turn out to be that good for us (It's happened many times before) but what a transfer window this could be for us!

If what we've had so far is what we have to go by, then you're not getting carried away. Seems the club is aiming pretty high!

1 minute ago, Matt said:

:nigel:

Maybe i'm getting carried away and they may not turn out to be that good for us (It's happened many times before) but what a transfer window this could be for us!

I agree, we've started well, just got to throw caution to the wind I think, just not on unproven players.

3 minutes ago, mod hero said:

I work with city fans up in Manchester and they say he's got a terrible first touch and his build up play is $hit.

so was vardy's in his first season:vardy:

as long as Iheanacho has the right mentality, he'll only get better !

Archived