Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wattolcfc

Jonny Evans

12 hours ago, maddog said:

I don't rate Jonny Evans, never did when he played for Man United in the 2 ish seasons he was 1st choice. And don't particularly at West Brom either.

I don't want him, and if West Brom want to sell him to us, a potential bottom half/relegation dark horse rival, then they don't want him either. 

Which makes me not want him even more :P Jonny Evans is a slightly better Sean St Ledger for me. Only slightly. 

What happened to aiming for Europe!!! lol 

5 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

What happened to aiming for Europe!!! lol 

Haha nothing I want us to aim for Europa. But I'm aware there is a small chance we'll be sucked into a relegation battle and I just don't want Jonny Evans to be a blue to get us out of it. 

I just don't like Jonny Evans as a footballer, I'm sure he's a great defender off the pitch :P

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-transfer-rumours-evans-will-not-be-joining-leicester-says-west-brom-team-mate/story-30399811-detail/story.html

Hope Gareth is right! 

Just now, Blue Fox 72 said:

lol No that's the LCFC owners now into horse racing thread in the main forum. lol

Ha touché! I'll be amazed if we buy anyone else what with horse purchases and investing in random Belgian clubs to expand duty free sales lol

35 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Been offered 100k a week at wba apparently.

In my head i've apparently got a chance of being the father of Cheryl Coles next child but in reality the chances of that are the closest u can get to zero!! Pretty much the same chances of Johnney Evans being given a contract with WBA of 100k a week!! 

Without having any inside info on this I think if the player wants to come to us the move will eventually happen as we'll blow them out of the water in terms of wages & bonuses etc and JE will just push for it to happen. It would be a good signing for us but I can't see it happening anytime soon. 

To those of you seeing the prices quoted and commenting that you'd rather have Chris Smalling. Sorry to disappoint you but the chances of us getting Smalling are the same as me & Cheryl Cole being in Hello magazine showing off our new baby!! 

7 minutes ago, Albert said:

In my head i've apparently got a chance of being the father of Cheryl Coles next child but in reality the chances of that are the closest u can get to zero!! Pretty much the same chances of Johnney Evans being given a contract with WBA of 100k a week!! 

Without having any inside info on this I think if the player wants to come to us the move will eventually happen as we'll blow them out of the water in terms of wages & bonuses etc and JE will just push for it to happen. It would be a good signing for us but I can't see it happening anytime soon. 

To those of you seeing the prices quoted and commenting that you'd rather have Chris Smalling. Sorry to disappoint you but the chances of us getting Smalling are the same as me & Cheryl Cole being in Hello magazine showing off our new baby!! 

IMG_1669.PNG

Wasting our time with Evans.  WBA have made it clear they won't sell unless a silly bid of 30m is made.   Let's move on

was keen on Smalling until numerous Man Utd fans said how poor he is.  Dreadful on the ball apparently and always making mistakes.   Good pace though. lol

12 hours ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Im not sure if anyone else has noticed but we need a midfielder pronto.

Our lack of urgency on this probably gives the impression that Shakey is putting his faith in James becoming a starter. A top form James/Drinkwater/Ndidi trio to pick from is alright by me. Barnes/King/Amartey are right to be questioned if you want to talk about squad depth.

That's why if we do get a signing in midfield he needs to be top class. But if we don't we've got to hope Barnes can step up and Amartey has improved substantially.

Archived