Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wattolcfc

Jonny Evans

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Yes West Brom, the team who average 23,876 are definitely as big a club as Leicester who average 31,893. What with all their cup wins thrown in the last few decades as well. lol

Fair play to them for their longevity in the premier league, but really that's all they aspire to.

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

WBA clickbait ex WBA player obviously going to criticise us, his NI manager said we would be a good move for him.

3 hours ago, MPH said:

And who the hell is darryl Burgess? lol

Never heard of him. I suspect a CB though, given Pulis's fettish.  Let JE stay at WBA.. For this cash we could do better.. 

Sounds like somewhere around £16 -£20m and a transfer request might do it, judging by that article. Although Pulis is known to dig in his heels (Berahino) and let a player rot on the bench/reserves.

4 hours ago, brucey said:

sounds like his agent is getting West Brom to speed up their 100k contract offer

Looks like his agent is doing an excellent job for him, create some interest & get a new contract. Job well done.

On 6/24/2017 at 02:23, jayfox26 said:

Ive been saying this for a while. Im not against us signing players from abroad but if we have the option to get a good proven prem player then that's what i think we should be doing. Evans, gylfi and kelechi would be an excellent window to add to maguire. Cant see us signing all them 3 though unfortunately 

This is about right. LCFC needs a critical mass of quality Prem players at all times, critical for both staying up and recruiting. If we have a summer like Maguire, Evans, Deeney/Iheanacho , and Gylfi/Silva (I know, Silva isn't EPL, but that would be 3/4, and all those four are actually rather possible at the moment, we are rated 1st or 2nd choice to sign each of them), other players start to view LCFC as a place to come to challenge for Europe. Would even have some money left over if we went Deeney instead of Iheanacho, could then put that into continuing to build out the academy or signing younger players to loan out. Which is probably where we'd like to get to. 

Maguire, Evans, Deeney, and Silva would be some tidy business. Would be quite an upgrade of talent, in my mind. Still, I would pay for Gylfi if at all possible. The signal it would send around the league would be enormous. It is important to beat Everton for players. Especially since Walsh wants all these guys who would fit here.

15 minutes ago, notnow john said:

Agree in principal but please not Deeney,not only was he poor last season his dramatic weight gain

points to a poor attitude.

Do you mean you agree in principal or you're aware the deal has been agreed in principal? Like a mortgage application is lol

I believe that Evans will end up at Leicester, We didn't just throw 10 mill at him on a whim.. I think he wants out & his agent is stirring it up.

Proven Premier league player & should have 3 to 5 years left in him ... maybe more.

Archived