Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Riyad Mahrez - The great Artist

Just now, the fox said:

i can say that just in the PL, there are 3 CL teams that need a player who can create, take players on and score from te right side, thats chelsea, spurs and united. he can play in te champions league and united's team will be far better with him on the side

Still nope.

11 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

He's too good for us, lets face it.

he is inconsistent and that's why we still have him (a good thing i guess)! but it isn't 100% his fault. i think he will play better than his poty season if he plays in the right system surrounded by players that compliment his ability.

he hit some form this season, we have 17 out of our 20 points when he contributes to a goal. no matter how you slice it, him playing like that is an extra 5-6 places up the league table

he is frustrating but, just ask yourself, if you didn't watch a game and asked your mate, what happened,him saying "riyad was very good" is as solid as "we got the 3 points"

Edited by the fox
  • Like 1

If he goes then he goes. Fine by me. But mid season rates please, so anything under 60 mil will be disappointing

But I still doubt a top club will be interested based on his inconsistency. If he keeps playing like this for the rest of the season, we'll get our price and he'll get something like his desired move. If he goes at Christmas it will be hello Spurs, shit move

Unless Pep has eyes for him, but I still cant quite see him at City

Truth is he's such an Arsenal type its unreal. Ozil replacement. Just dont know if they will ever pay what we want

16 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Coincidentally has his form picked up again now that the transfer window isnt far away, a bit like in August.

I dont think he will play like this post Window, if the club dont accept a bid for him in January 

lol.

• Like 3

are people really that naive (i don't wanna call people names) to think that he is playing bad on purpose? what does he have to gain? is it good for his career and reputation to play badly?

honestly, it is just a salty way to say "i don't want to give him any credit"

in october, he played good vs swansea, leeds and everton and scored vs wba (all the games he contributed a goal or an assist). he underperformed vs man city and west ham but bounced back vs spurs and burnley.

keep being petty!

Edited by the fox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, the fox said:

are people really that naive (i don't wanna call people names) to think that he is playing bad on purpose? what does he have to gain? is it good for his career and reputation to play badly?

honestly, it is just a salty way to say "i don't want to give him any credit"

in october, he played good vs swansea, leeds and everton and scored vs wba (all the games he contributed a goal or an assist). he underperformed vs man city and west ham but bounced back vs spurs and burnley.

keep being petty!

Are you him??

you seem to take anything RM related very personally

More a case of motivation and disappointment, as opposed to saying is he playing bad on purpose.

5a259da3088ac_s-3copy.jpg.0bc9daf103ea8953bc76c22d12fa0e3a.jpg 

"honestly, it is just a salty way to say "i don't want to give him any credit"

His on the home stretch now, the new agent wasn't in the hope of a new Leicester deal was it.

He doesn't want to be at the club, he was happy to take the money and sign a new deal though 12 months prior to his statement.

Congratulations to him on his 3 goals and 4 assists in 15 games, his on course to match his 6 goals from last season.

His shown the talent his has, when he is on form he is one of the best players to watch the question is why has that form been so infrequent over the last 2 years

If he still here come the end of the Window and his form doesn't drop please remind me of the post.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

my definition of an assist is last to touch ball before the scorer and thats been alot morr than 4 in the league, has his set play assists been ignored or something?

perhaps we can make the definition of an assist touching the ball at any time in the build up to a goal. Makes as much sense as the final pass and that way Mahrez fans can claim even more assists. 

35 minutes ago, the fox said:

he has 3 goals and 4 assists in the league! and was involved in another 3 or 4.

but the major point is this,17 out of the 20 points were won in the games that riyad contributed to a goal.  quality over quantity i say! 

He has been better recently ?,

with the transfer window approaching.

I think if we all kept the stats quoted to goals and assists in the PL, credibility would be retained. 

• Like 1