Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Chris Smalling

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/07/2017 at 12:19, HankMarvin said:

On my phone 

and I don't use sports direct or anything Spurs related ??

It's likely based off demographic data collected as you browse the Web. It's not always spot on with its targeting...

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, desertfox2 said:

Just bid the 15m that's been quoted as a price and get talking to him and his agent. With the crazy fees being banded about 15m for Smalling is a great deal. World cup year coming up so he will surely want to be playing. 

Well worth 15m.

Sign him up now.

Then we can start the search for a starting RB.

58 minutes ago, FIF said:

Well worth 15m.

Sign him up now.

Then we can start the search for a starting RB.

He would be a fantastic addition at 15m but i'm not sure if he would come to Leicester.

Just now, gurru991 said:

He would be a fantastic addition at 15m but i'm not sure if he would come to Leicester.

Guaranteed game time and offer him big money. We can just hope he wants resurrection before the world cup finals.

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

Guaranteed game time and offer him big money. We can just hope he wants resurrection before the world cup finals.

Good Point. He would get lots of game time here

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

Other teams in for him are Palace, West Brom and Stoke.

Why the hell wouldn't he come here.

This isn't delusions of grandeur, we are the most ambitious of any of those other teams.

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

Other teams in for him are Palace, West Brom and Stoke.

Why the hell wouldn't he come here.

This isn't delusions of grandeur, we are the most ambitious of any of those other teams.

Not sure he would want to go to Stoke, CP or W Brom either. We would be favorite over them easily. He has won pretty much all there is to win & has played at the highest level, I suspect he would want a chance at Europe. Maybe the promise of Europe next year might swing it for us. The other three have no chance

Archived