Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Chris Smalling

9 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Better than Wes and Huth. 

Harsh on them but true. Smalling would improve our first 11 and it's very hard to argue otherwise. 

But he did argue, he put a very well researched, well balanced and well argued case forwards for Smalling being average, backed up with facts and proof..  Have you forgotten his "bang average" thesis?

If I can stop being snide for a second......  I have no issues with people stating their reason for why players are not a good fit, or not good enough but it does frustrate me when people state things as fact that are merely opinion. Smalling is, by definition, not "bang average".  Now there may be many reasons he would not work here and I am sure if one wanted then one could put forward a case for Maguire, Huth, etc being better but to just state "bang average" is a bit mental.  He has over 30 England caps and over 150 apperaances for a team constantly finishing within the top 6 of the Premier League.  At the very worst he is demonstrably a little above average.  I'd take him based on my detailed analysis that has led me to be able to say with conclusive proof that he is a big cvnt.

Come on Chris, you know you wanna. X

6 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

Everything far too quiet :( 

He's getting married in Italy at the moment…. My mate was on the same plane out of Manc with him to Milan on Monday …. I'm guessing he'll be on honeymoon for a week too

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

She Certainly is !!?

IMG_4256.JPG

Saw her in the flesh a few weeks ago passing through Waterloo station. She's even better looking than in photos - absolutely unreal

49 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Absolutely baffling we'd rather get Evans than Smalling.

May not be case of rather! Smelling might have said no to us so we've gone for our next option 

3 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

Absolutely baffling we'd rather get Evans than Smalling.

Maybe, just maybe we've sounded both out. Smelling thinks he should do better than Leicester, but Evans would come to us, if the deal could be done. It's all about what the player wants, and how we can convince them.

16 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Maybe, just maybe we've sounded both out. Smelling thinks he should do better than Leicester, but Evans would come to us, if the deal could be done. It's all about what the player wants, and how we can convince them.

Smelling shouldn't be sniffed at! 

Archived