Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Happy Fathers Day!

14 minutes ago, Buce said:

Pics?

I got Trainspotting 2 on dvd and breakfast in the garden.

It's got Toronto Sonic Boom on the front. Apparently that a record shop there.

Tbh I'd have been happy if they'd just walked down to the shop for me and fetched my paper.

• Like 3

Happy father's day!

Its also mine and the wife's 7th anniversary today.

As for fathers/mothers day we just enjoy the day with eachother. We dont do the gift thing because to us its just a reason to make it about family being together.  Kids gave me a hug and kiss . My 2 year old daughter said "i luh you daddy" and honestly that made my day.

To each their own!

• Like 2

My first fathers' day. The boy has got me a Viz subscription - marvellous. 

I'm currently trying to do an assignment, the draft of which I need to hand in tomorrow. Obviously I've left it all to the last minute and it's a bit of a stress.

My fathers' day treat involves actually being allowed to do some of said assignment without being interrupted with childcare duties and errands.

• Like 2

We don't do Father's Day in my family so no cards or pressies for me and my parents are long departed.

I've no problem with the concept but it seems driven by the card industry.  Fortunately we seem limited to Fathers Day and Mothers Day in the UK but I've seen Bosses Day, Secretary's Day, etc. in other cultures and it all seems a bit false.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

Usually not that keen on these "special" days until this beast turned up from the boys....

20170618_205817.thumb.jpg.3c5b314cd8f4b95a52437a7df65bb49f.jpg20170618_205839.thumb.jpg.88926db90276596339277f3380ed9aab.jpg

think the missus will get some credit for this. It's about 18 inches tall and is very heavy. Not sure where it's going yet though... 

That's well cool. 

1 hour ago, Wakeyfox said:

Usually not that keen on these "special" days until this beast turned up from the boys....

20170618_205817.thumb.jpg.3c5b314cd8f4b95a52437a7df65bb49f.jpg20170618_205839.thumb.jpg.88926db90276596339277f3380ed9aab.jpg

think the missus will get some credit for this. It's about 18 inches tall and is very heavy. Not sure where it's going yet though... 

thats ****ing fantastic

1 hour ago, Wakeyfox said:

Image result for i want one

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wakeyfox said:

Respect to your wife for handling that beast of a cock you got their mate. Thats the most impressive thing ive ever heard.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

To all you fellow Dad's on here, have a great Fathers Day today. 

I'm not really a big fan of all these special, made up, commercially driven one off days - but I'll make an exception on this occasion lol

The standard card and a dozen golf balls gift for me from the kids this morning, and then a drive up to Leics this afternoon to see my old man.

What gifts did you lot get and what you up to today?

Thanks Izzy - try not to lose the golf balls!

All my sons were in touch and we spent the day enjoying Sunday lunch at the White Horse in Quorn and a trip up to Bradgate with my wife and 94-year-old mum.

Bradgate was glorious. So many people having such a good time.

Leicester City gold membership and a weekend in Portmeirion among the treats.

A simple but wonderful day in the sunshine.       

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thracian said:

Thanks Izzy - try not to lose the golf balls!

All my sons were in touch and we spent the day enjoying Sunday lunch at the White Horse in Quorn and a trip up to Bradgate with my wife and 94-year-old mum.

Bradgate was glorious. So many people having such a good time.

Leicester City gold membership and a weekend in Portmeirion among the treats.

A simple but wonderful day in the sunshine.       

Have you just landed a job promoting Bradgate Park?  That is third post from you with a mention of that place lol 

• 11 months later...
58 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

To all FT fathers out there, enjoy your day and I hope you all get spoilt rotten.

We fvckin well deserve it :P

Hope you have a good one mate. Off for a Chinese with mine at lunch time.

Bouhht him a 11 beers from Brewklopedia..... £50 :blink:

• Like 1