Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tony1784

Troy Deeney

57 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Atletico Madrid to make a bid of GBP22m for Costa...

Now, he is a complete muppet of a person, and could potentially upset the dressing room, but as a player I'd much prefer him to Deeney for GBP20m.

22m For Costa? Rudders Gerrrimin! 

On 7/4/2017 at 16:41, jellylegline said:

Not fat now...

troy.jpg

3 hours ago, grumpy old git said:

Troy Deeney I know who eat all the pies..... Good lord NO NO NO have you seen the size of him laterly. Can’t move quick enough to catch a cold.

Let get in some younger players, Deeney way way to expensive! ………..IMO

Have YOU seen the 'size' of him recently?

This thread seems to be a few blokes sat behind computer screens calling a pro-athlete a fatty. 

I don't think we need Deeney, but he is a decent no-nonsense player, who could compliment Vardy well on paper. 

5 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

This thread seems to be a few blokes sat behind computer screens calling a pro-athlete a fatty. 

I don't think we need Deeney, but he is a decent no-nonsense player, who could compliment Vardy well on paper. 

If he doesn't eat the paper... 

Potential opinion splitter here. I just don't understand where he would fit in our squad or what role he would be given, unless one of our forwards would be imminently leaving. And by that I mean either Leonardo Ulloa or Shinji Okazaki.

And don't get me started about the price. Rejecting £20 million is just another way or saying he isn't for sale, and I don't even think he is worth that. Heck, Watford rejected an even bigger offer last year so I find it highly unlikely that this pursuit will lead anywhere.

5 hours ago, weller54 said:

Hmm.. Tricky one this!... 

How about :

Champions league football 

Europa league football 

London club lifestyle 

Playing for a Manager who has a proven PL /CL pedigree. 

I think you will find those places are already taken .Anyone joining those type of clubs from the ones we are interested in would be bench at best.

17 hours ago, Milo said:

No - but releasing this today would be odd if he's in talks with us...

IMG_1519.JPG

Although Deeney is a cert for featuring in Watford's kit photos, given their fans won't have a clue who else is playing from the club's revolving door transfer policy - you can't help think his appearance here cements the idea he's not for sale.

However... maybe the rummored bid has done the trick and prompted serious movement in other areas of our transfer dealings.

3 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

However... maybe the rummored bid has done the trick and prompted serious movement in other areas of our transfer dealings

Interesting theory...I like the idea of putting out feelers not to sign Deeney so that we can get someone else over the line

Rumour was a deal was agreed between the clubs in January but couldn't agree personel terms, Greggs have since opened some new stores and the ratio distance between them is one of the best in the country......could just clinch it :thumbup:

C'mon Troy! Join Vards, Iheanacho and the other one* in one of the PL's most feared strike forces at LCFC! 

*the 'other one' could be Slimani, Ulloa, Musa or Okazaki. We'll see who we can shift Troy. Are you bothered?

Just IMO I'd keep Slim & let the others go, but I can see arguments in favour of keeping each of them, and of keeping two not one of them.

Archived