Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StarkFox

Mohamed Elneny

I follow an arsenal fan who seems to be quite ITK - has 66k followers and he liked a tweet from another Arsenal fan saying the bid had been accepted but he rejected us as he's very happy, even with limited playing time and loves London. 

Just read the link. Said exactly what I've posted without reading. 

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

I follow an arsenal fan who seems to be quite ITK - has 66k followers and he liked a tweet from another Arsenal fan saying the bid had been accepted but he rejected us as he's very happy, even with limited playing time and loves London. 

Iborra, Elneny, Drinkwater, Ndidi, James, King and Amartey would be quite OTT. Plus if we can't shift Mendy. 

Wonder who we are planning to sell, if anyone. 

Elneny is a superb passer of the ball, deeply underrated. A CM quartet of Drinkwater, Ndidi, Iborra and Elneny, is much better than one that contains King, James or Amartey. Also that quartet has the versality to switch to  a possession based 3 man midfield if required. 

However, anything written by the Sun is usually way off the mark. 

43 minutes ago, Bert said:

Please don't tell me it's that AFCDEAN or something like that, he's so full of shit.

I saw one or two Arsenal fans going on about this this other day on twitter, there was nothing to back it up from what I could see.

49 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Iborra, Elneny, Drinkwater, Ndidi, James, King and Amartey would be quite OTT. Plus if we can't shift Mendy. 

Wonder who we are planning to sell, if anyone. 

I'd have thought Iborra and El Neny would be replacements for Amartey and King. Then we've got the 2 of them plus James, Ndidi and Drinky fighting it out for 2-3 central midfield spots, assuming Mendy is as good as gone.

I think El Neny is a decent player and would've improved the squad, but if he doesn't want to be here then good luck to him warming Arsenal's bench for most of the season. We'll just move on to the next target.

57 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Please don't tell me it's that AFCDEAN or something like that, he's so full of shit.

I saw one or two Arsenal fans going on about this this other day on twitter, there was nothing to back it up from what I could see.

He used to have a brilliant track record and only followed him when he was going on about the Vardy story as he seemed to know it all. 

But it the source wasn't him it was another Arsenal fan. 

A load of bollocks

Arsenal wouldn't accept an offer without speaking to the player first, to see if it was a goer or not.  Does the player know he's up for sale & for less than what Schlupp went for?  He might like it at Arsenal but it looks like they want rid.

Shakespeare seems keen on the three man midfield, which would explain these midfield links. It's a concern though seeing as that formation has never suited Drinkwater and we don't carry the same threat. If we play three central midfielders you've got to play 4-2-3-1 with a Sigurdsson type midfielder playing in front of the 2 who can act as the link man. Defensive midfielders galore won't cut it.

Archived