Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Ahmed Musa - Possible Loan Move

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd like us to shift Musa and Ulloa and get Che Adams from Birmingham for £5 million, maybe with a loan straight back to them. He's definitely going to be a decent player in the next few years at this level.

That's the equivalent of getting rid of 3 strikers. We'll have no one left in reserve 

46 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I don't think Musa is a bad player, in fact, he's quite good, Just not strong enough for the Premiership.

I can't believe we've turned down 16 million for him. It just doesn't make sense.

Please tell me we haven't lollollol 

7 hours ago, mod hero said:

Lawrence? Haha

Lawrence played on the wing and up front for Ipswich last season so he could be used in an emergency. As has been said a 5th choice striker is used about as much as a 3rd choice goalkeeper. We don't need all these strikers we've got, it's stupid. 

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Lawrence played on the wing and up front for Ipswich last season so he could be used in an emergency. As has been said a 5th choice striker is used about as much as a 3rd choice goalkeeper. We don't need all these strikers we've got, it's stupid. 

You just don't know that though, if vardy and kelechi get injured we are in trouble. We saw that last season with a few injuries in CM.

i agree the back up strikers are shit but if we sell them we should replace them or get at least one in.

We need a mobile, younger center back that can distribute the ball as opposed to hoofing and heading it back to the opposition.. I do not play FIFA or FM but as far as I am aware Deeney is none of the foregoing. . Keep Musa and give him another chance.

On 09/08/2017 at 19:15, Gerard said:

Don't we have enough expensive reserve strikers?

Why does the price worry you? 

We need quality reserve strikers - they come at a price.

We need to offload Ulloa who has no quality.

8 hours ago, Harry S said:

I think hes done decent in pre-season 

He did a decent preseason last year too.. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt though, maybe under Shakespeare he can have a better start to the year. 

Archived