Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Ahmed Musa - Possible Loan Move

Terrible player. Hopefully the fact he scored will convince some fools to take him on loan or ideally off our hands altogether.

People are being ridiculously positive about him, like the bar is set so low with him that anything remotely not shit is praised beyond belief. Maybe it's difficult to accept we wasted £16m, but we did, he's not a hidden diamond,  and we should bin and move on.

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

And set up a couple of chances that should have been goals.

He's not shit, shit players can't pull of some of the stuff he does. He's a wildly erratic player, the sort of confidence player that will fall to pieces after a poor piece of play, or rapidly improve after he does something decent and gets a confidence boost.

He's a Schlupp on speed. Can the manager get in his head and sort these issues out, can he be tamed to get a more consistent performance. Or will he forever be sublime and ridiculous from one second to the next. I don't know, only Shakey and the staff will know the person.

I have to agree. He's an incredibly frustrating player cos I think he's a more intelligent footballer than Schlupp and capable of scoring far more goals. The sort of player that can literally do something crazy to turn a game.

But can you risk him? Last night was an absolute case in point. First half......Dog awful.....Second half...very dangerous player. 

I just dunno?

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I have to agree. He's an incredibly frustrating player cos I think he's a more intelligent footballer than Schlupp and capable of scoring far more goals. The sort of player that can literally do something crazy to turn a game.

But can you risk him? Last night was an absolute case in point. First half......Dog awful.....Second half...very dangerous player. 

I just dunno?

I reckon he only had a poor start Early  20 minutes, after that he was involved in Quite a few good moves....

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I just dunno?

I think he's simply a more attacking, less defensive version of Schlupp.

Schlupp is also capable of turning games.

I think they are both useful as versatile impact subs.

22 hours ago, brucey said:

I think he's simply a more attacking, less defensive version of Schlupp.

Schlupp is also capable of turning games.

I think they are both useful as versatile impact subs.

I agree - I reckon AM is more likely to stay, now that Lawrence has gone.  If so, he would probably be warming the bench a few times - and play in Cup games (IF we get past Liverpool !).

With Lawrence gone. Musa leaving would mean we are down to just Mahrez, Albrighton and Gray. For a team that only seems to play 4-4-2, we really need to add another winger before the window closes.

Townsend seems the only one linked. Is he worth over £25 million.. nope! Hopefully we can get something close to £20m or a deal with performance add-ons. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

With Lawrence gone. Musa leaving would mean we are down to just Mahrez, Albrighton and Gray. For a team that only seems to play 4-4-2, we really need to add another winger before the window closes.

Townsend seems the only one linked. Is he worth over £25 million.. nope! Hopefully we can get something close to £20m or a deal with performance add-ons. 

Must be an incoming winger surely... unless we are going for a 3 at the back.

He's been given plenty of opportunities to settle in and improve from his initial mishaps.

However, it's been evident that he hasn't largely improved to the required level.

Therefore, he needs to go pastures new in a league that better suits him.

Archived