Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

LCFC @ Luton Town (Friendly) - Match Thread

When we have possession, Musa is playing very narrow on the shoulder of the fullback.

If we had Drinkwater, James or Mahrez on the pitch we'd be able to utilise Musa's pace better. He needs a through ball or diagonal ball over the top

Just now, Melbourne Fuchs said:

Simmo's really overlapping today, maybe it's because Maguire and Benny are more mobile and better at covering the space he leaves behind or maybe it's because we're playing Luton Town. 

Also Albrighton is his winger.

What the utter **** is this Twitter commentary? Total shambles. I hope the guy who has done it the last few years is on holiday. I'm at work pretty much all the time when we play so thats all I have to rely on, its usually very good but in pre season so far its clearly a different person and its awful. An update every 10/15mins.. we hit the bar earlier which it told us about but didn't want to tell us who or how.

Archived