Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

LCFC @ Luton Town (Friendly) - Match Thread

1 minute ago, brucey said:

you might have to stick to ESPN

Yeah, I probably will if VeePeeEnn doesn't work.  I'm interested to see what the commentary differences might be.  

Pretty cool that the club is broadcasting it. LCFC TV already better than FoxesPlayer! Guessing they are getting us addicted? 

32 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

Mendy isn't still injured

And fit?

I thought those two things only happened when the stars align over the Egpytian pyramids?

It's also written that a stargate opens and a small black Frenchman comes to earth to demonstrate superhuman existence whereas another also comes to demonstrate humanity's fragility but it's only an old wives tale.

Just now, Nalis said:

If you have a standard LCFC Direct account do you just log in with the same details or do you have to sign up etc

You have to sign up again but can use same email etc... I had issues with the authentication email never arriving but for most people it arrives pretty quickly.  

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, I probably will if VeePeeEnn doesn't work.  I'm interested to see what the commentary differences might be.  

Pretty cool that the club is broadcasting it. LCFC TV already better than FoxesPlayer! Guessing they are getting us addicted? 

Can you please send me a link for an out of UK stream if you find one?

I've tried the VPN but I can't get that lcfc tv video to work - it just keeps asking me to log in!

4 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Can you please send me a link for an out of UK stream if you find one?

I've tried the VPN but I can't get that lcfc tv video to work - it just keeps asking me to log in!

Have you registered for the new site?  It's not like @Webbo started a whole thread about it or anything! 

Seriously, which country are you in?  If you are in the US, then it's on ESPN3 - that's the only link I have.  @ZeGuy might be able to help you on other stream venues.  

I'm not even sure any streams have started yet either. Can anyone in the UK with a working LCFC.com confirm or deny? It doesn't look like the broadcast has started from what I can see. 

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

LCFC TV video player keeps asking me to sign in despite me already being signed in :unsure:

try a different browser, happened to me the first time I signed in

buffering for me too.

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Have you registered for the new site?  It's not like @Webbo started a whole thread about it or anything! 

Seriously, which country are you in?  If you are in the US, then it's on ESPN3 - that's the only link I have.  @ZeGuy might be able to help you on other stream venues.  

I'm not even sure any streams have started yet either. Can anyone in the UK with a working LCFC.com confirm or deny? 

Ah it's probably because the stream isn't live yet.

Im in Spain.  I'll see if I can find an ESPN3 stream if the website one doesn't work.

Thanks for your help ??

1 minute ago, ozvaldo said:

Ah it's probably because the stream isn't live yet.

Im in Spain.  I'll see if I can find an ESPN3 stream if the website one doesn't work.

Thanks for your help ??

PM sent with some more info.  Fingers crossed for you! Cheers! 

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I'm not even sure any streams have started yet either. Can anyone in the UK with a working LCFC.com confirm or deny? 

Thanks.

Archived