Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

LCFC @ Luton Town (Friendly) - Match Thread

57 minutes ago, owen said:

Assuming not, but are there any decent pubs near the ground?

Town centre, about a 15 minute walk away. Kenilworth Road is in Bury Park, a big Muslim area, so no pubs nearby at all.

There's a big Wetherspoons called the White House which is on the right side of the town centre for the ground.

Google 'Galaxy Luton' and you'll find it.

I remember thinking it was mad there was a stream for Oxford last season, can happen sometimes!

also not sure Gray is back for this unless he is driving himself (based on insta story) 

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I remember thinking it was mad there was a stream for Oxford last season, can happen sometimes!

also not sure Gray is back for this unless he is driving himself (based on insta story) 

Isn't it high time that Gray and Chilwell get back with the team? They're less than 3 weeks away from the PL opener...hardly a proper pre-season. 

3 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Isn't it high time that Gray and Chilwell get back with the team? They're less than 3 weeks away from the PL opener...hardly a proper pre-season. 

I don’t know whether CS considers the amount of games they played as good enough practice to give them two weeks off. Who knows! 

5 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

So that's where he is now. 

Scored a stunner a couple of seasons ago against Yeovil. 1:35 into this video.

I was reporting on the match that night, although I was mainly streaming us beating Liverpool in the press box!

54 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I'm sure Gray reported back for training late last week. Even if he isn't starting this game he should still attend.. I don't think the club would just let him off lol

Archived