Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Drinkwater

If this transfer does go through, there will be an awful lot of people on this forum left with major eggs on their faces.

I have no idea if it's based in fact, but I can't see it's beyond the realms of possibility. Matic has left for Utd hasn't he?

Drinkwater is literally our heartbeat, it would be a massive loss if he goes and would be pretty much irreplaceable. It's all well and good having money but convincing the players to come here is harder than most people think.

Just because he was injured for most of last season people on here think he should be sold.  He was only on the pitch as we didn't have adequate replacements. 

Indy Kalia is some twonk who worked at KFC before realising he could make money from gullible tools who actually think a kid working out of his mums bedroom actually gets transfer information.

If he posts anything it's because it's been posted elsewhere beforehand, whether fabricated entirely or true. Get that into your thick skulls.

Nobody will have egg on their faces, because he's nothing more than a con artist. An uber version of most of your precious ITK's on here. 

If someone slates a post that we are told originates from him, they are doing so rightly. His posts were banned for a reason previously.

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Drinkwater is literally our heartbeat, it would be a massive loss if he goes and would be pretty much irreplaceable. It's all well and good having money but convincing the players to come here is harder than most people think.

Just because he was injured for most of last season people on here think he should be sold.  He was only on the pitch as we didn't have adequate replacements. 

Eh I don't know, he's been inconsistent since he's been here by having one good season and then one bad. He's a good player on his day but I wouldn't say he's our heartbeat. 

He'd be missed but he isn't irreplaceable.

If he and Mahrez were to leave it would show what they think of Shakey and Appleton. If we have a poor start and are struggling by the next transfer window, the likes of Vardy, Ndidi and Schmeichel will probably go. We would then be left with the King, Iborra, James and Ulloa, planning for our trips next season to Derby and Forest!

9 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Heartbeat? Errrr no he isn't. With the CM options we have, I would take 35m for him, last season and the pre season so far he's been terrible. Ndidi for me is way more important than Drinky. To be honest I'm not sure he'll want to go as he will be a bench warmer/cup player there. 

1 minute ago, 49er said:

If he and Mahrez were to leave it would show what they think of Shakey and Appleton. If we have a poor start and are struggling by the next transfer window, the likes of Vardy, Ndidi and Schmeichel will probably go. We would then be left with the King, Iborra, James and Ulloa, planning for our trips next season to Derby and Forest!

What the hell has it got to do with Shakey and Appleton. Did Kante going show what he thought of Ranieri or was he just ambitious.

Archived