Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Drinkwater

Maybe, just maybe.... the club have advised him to turn up ready for a medical, whilst a fee is agreed.

He's hardly going to be Sat in his living room watching SSN to see we've accepted a fee. Millions at stake with an hour to play with. 

The key thing to debate is can I still wear my no.4 "Drinklager" shirt, it's not as if it's a " Drinkwater Shirt". 

They used to call it an illegal approach but now it's just done through the media. He knows how much they'll pay him? The length of contract? Where Conte sees him in the pecking order? Due a good season too on his one good one so-so pattern.

Just now, pazzerfox said:

It's quite sad that two of our influential players in winning the title, can't wait to jum ship.  One is pimping himself out around Europe, the other is camped outside Chelsea's training ground with his trousers round his ankles!!!

Kante couldn't even be arsed to hang around that long. 

1 minute ago, pazzerfox said:

It's quite sad that two of our influential players in winning the title, can't wait to jum ship.  One is pimping himself out around Europe, the other is camped outside Chelsea's training ground with his trousers round his ankles!!!

Like a proper Chelsea rent boy!

Just now, smiley said:

None of those players will ever achieve something that amazing again though.

Kante won the league back-to-back, that's amazing.

Unfortunately for us we're not the size of clubs like Chelsea who compete for titles every season.

3 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

Yes it is... at least it sounds like we are getting Silva. I think Drinkwater has finally got sick of Kingfox having a pop at him.

:thumbup:

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Think a lot of people are being harsh on Drinky. Been a great servant for the club and moving to the current champions. The transfer request is a bit of a downer but I can't be mad at someone who did so much for us. 

Spot on.

We're not going to compete with clubs like Chelsea. 

Archived