Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Drinkwater

2 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Wonder if the possibility of going to the world cup has influenced his decision. He was always gonna get overlooked playing here

100%.

Being left out by Woy after having the season of his life for a half fit Wilshere would have affected his mentality big time. Its World Cup year and probably his only chance so he's going to take it. 

I fully believe if he wasn't snubbed by Woy he wouldn't have put in a transfer request. 

1 minute ago, WoodyFox said:

He had one good season for us and that was mainly down to Kante. Not too bothered about him leaving. Would much rather have Silva..

He was our player of the season when we won the championship 

Some people have really short memories, drinky has been a good player for us, i'll be sad if he goes

1 minute ago, deep blue said:

We won't if our best players keep rattling out and switching there.

Exactly. The players have no sentiment for the fans, not sure why everyone thinks we should be bathing in sentiment for them, especially given the circumstances.

2 minutes ago, Rasmic123 said:

He was our player of the season when we won the league

Some people have really short memories, drinky has been a good player for us, i'll be sad if he goes

Was he? Riyad was PFA POTY and POTY at the clubs end of season awards, Vardy was Football Writers POTY. Don't remember Drinkwater winning any POTY awards.

He was an excellent player that season, they all were - but I don't see how you can say he was player of the season...

Just now, Rasmic123 said:

He was our player of the season when we won the league

Everyone in our starting XI was player of the season. I agree he has been a 'good' player for us, just don't think he'll be a real miss as some are saying.

Archived