Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Drinkwater

That picture is embarrassing as if DD has that big a neck ?

Have to agree with people's comments about keeping players who want to play for the club. 

DD clearly had his head turned last season, another one with underwhelming displays 

I suggest to all the little plonkers who still believe in some mythical 'loyalty' in football, that this evening shoots the notion down in flames. We've got Drinkwater effectively begging to go to Chelsea, and Mahrez who, if the stories are to be believed, is trekking around Europe in his quest to leave us.

Let me ask you this...if these deals DONT go through, will you now welcome these players back into the fold with open arms? Bet you do...

18 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Yes that's quite odd I think 

Actually makes sense to me. If I was a player I'd probably prefer a move to Liverpool as well. At Chelsea you can expect to change manager every other season and a lot of talented players have also gone to waste there. (Mo Salah is a great example of this!) 

Liverpool do play attractive football and under Klopp they've got someone trying to build something over a longer period so I can see the attraction. Hilarious though still.

Archived