Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2017/18

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Raj said:

Is it on terrestrial TV..ie ITV???

Freeview???

I think it's just via the BT Sports app if you haven't got BT Sports subscription.

There is a BT Sports channel on freeview but I don't think it's on there, might be worth checking.

Edit

How to watch the Champions League final

You can watch the big match for free in the following ways:

• BT.com - You can see the final's live stream at: BTsport.com/final
  • BT Sport app - Download this free app to your smartphone or tablet, and you can live-stream the final.
  • YouTube - youtube.com/btsport
  • Virgin - On channel 100 

For a quality viewing experience, BT Sport subscribers can watch the game on TV on the following channels:

• BT TV  - 409 (BT Sport 2); 431 (BT Sport 2 HD); 433 (BT Sport 4K UHD)
  • Sky - 414 (BT Sport 2 HD) 
  • Virgin Media - 532 (BT Sport 2); 528 (BT Sport 2 HD) 
  • TalkTalk - 409 (BT Sport 2) 

6 minutes ago, davieG said:

I think it's just via the BT Sports app if you haven't got BT Sports subscription.

There is a BT Sports channel on freeview but I don't think it's on there, might be worth checking.

Bloody bastrds....it ALWAYS used to be on ITV.

Liverpool winning it with their style-of-play would probably change others' manager's teams styles such as Mourinho's Man Utd for example and that could probably help with there being more competion in the PL for example if they win it.

18 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Liverpool winning it with their style-of-play would probably change others' manager's teams styles such as Mourinho's Man Utd for example and that could probably help with there being more competion in the PL for example if they win it.

not a chance. Jose is too stubborn for that. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Got to pop round to my parents' house tonight just before kickoff and get the YouTube live stream up and running for them - since they haven't got a ****ing clue.

Good shout. Can you pop in mine as well? 

• Haha 2

I'll always support the English team in a European final (with the exception of Arsenal....and maybe Spurs- but we don't have to worry too much about that lol) and so I'll be backing Liverpool all the way. Really hope they do it.

• Like 1

i love ronaldo and ramos and marcelo seems pretty legit too. zidane is a top G. they used to have wicked kits. navas has absolutely disrespectful hair which is great. they are a great team. 

and i don’t like liverpool 

42 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

Will fully be supporting Liverpool tonight. Can’t understand people who would rather see Ramos, Ronaldo and Marcelo lift the trophy for the fourth time in five years over Milner, Robertson and Salah.

Why? Liverpool winning won't have any positive effect on our lives? 

It'll only give them more ammo to hammer us and make them more smug.

It's not often you have avtruely world class player on Earth,Ronaldo love him or hate him IS that player. I'd love it if he gets a hat trick and destroys the dodgy Liverpool defence!!!....mind you...like scousefox...I can't stand Liverpool.

48 minutes ago, Raj said:

Why? Liverpool winning won't have any positive effect on our lives? 

It'll only give them more ammo to hammer us and make them more smug.

It's not often you have avtruely world class player on Earth,Ronaldo love him or hate him IS that player. I'd love it if he gets a hat trick and destroys the dodgy Liverpool defence!!!....mind you...like scousefox...I can't stand Liverpool.

Neither will Madrid winning it... 

I posted this elsewhere but I'll repeat it here.

Personally I'd take Liverpool fans giving it the big'un over Real and Barca basically carving up La Liga with their ridiculously lopsided TV money agreements and their supposed divine right to win it each year, to say nothing of the pretentious "more than a club" rubbish (backed by their own set of fans giving it the big'un) any day of the week and twice on Sundays. At least Liverpool get more than the occasional humbling experience in their own league by comparison.

Oh, and Ronaldo is probably the best footballer on the planet but this is matched rather handily by his head and ego size on the pitch.

• Like 1