Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

BHA pre match

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

They will be desperate to leave with at least a point. I expect a smash and grab approach. They will defend deep and they will be compact and tough to break down. Exactly what we struggle against. We need to start with intensity and hope to get a set piece breakthrough in the first fifteen. 

Otherwise it may be a long afternoon.

We will be to strong for them I can see us hitting 4 past them vardy hat trick. 

Looking forward to seeing our summer signings tomorrow. After visiting the Royal Infirmary I'll be heading to the match. Early train from Cambridge so I'll have to get up bright'n early. Predicting a 2-0 win, Vardy and Maguire scorers. Hope to see Matty James who will be like a new signing, expecting Brighton to be decent but maybe lacking a cutting edge. May need patience but if Vardy is anything like as sharp as last week we'll break through eventually. Scenario B  is dodgy ref, Knocky wins penalty, 0-1 defeat and meltdown time.

6 minutes ago, browniefox said:

If KI has pain in his toe and we need him I'm sure (hoping) there will be a pain killing injection used to get him on the field. 

Or we could play Vardy and slimani with Albrighton and Mahrez putting balls in to them.

nah, Shakey wouldn't do that. Okazaki it is.

Brighton & Hove will be well up for this. Promoted clubs should never be underestimated. Ask Palace. 

That said I fancy us to win 2:1. Possible 3:1. Would be great to see Knocky play and get a good reception. 

Will we sing 'Don't Sell Knockaert' as a little tribute to him?

1 hour ago, adam said:

Very important to get the first goal today. If we do we should win comfortably 

Most of the time we score early we look comfortable and  normally bag another around the half time mark, then concede a sloppy goal at around 70 minutes resulting in a nervy last 20.

its the classic LCFC way

Match day hype!!!

After last week the boys will have a point to prove and I think a large emphasis on concentration at the back will be made. 

Sounds like Ihenacho has problems so I doubt he'll be risked. A shame as this would have been the perfect game to adjust to our team and get to know how our other players operate. Disappointed that we likely won't see him or Iborra but our starting 11 last week were immense at times and should be too much for a promoted side. 

Lets get behind the bots and put some smiles in our faces. COYB! :scarf:

Archived