Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

BHA pre match

24 minutes ago, mod hero said:

James disappeared down the tunnel because Shakey took him off.

Naive tactics from a naive gaffer.

James was dead on his feet & the game was passing him by completely, he probably went to find a medic, some oxygen & a new lung

Vardy was completely isolated so bringing on a 2nd albeit deeper forward could have moved the average ball position higher up the pitch from our 6-yard box

1 hour ago, mod hero said:

James disappeared down the tunnel because Shakey took him off.

Naive tactics from a naive gaffer.

I can't decide if you're being sarcastic or not, but I barely remember seeing him in the second half. He did a King basically. Maybe his off the ball positioning and work was amazing but on the other hand I did remember seeing Ndidi. I don't think he did enough to ensure no-one takes his place but then I don't know if the others are injury free and/or fit.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Training video off the official site shows no sign of Iborra (expected), drinky (no surprise I guess) and kelechi (some rumours he picked up a knock on Monday) 

not sure I recall seeing albrighton either but that may just be me not concentrating 

https://www.lcfc.com/galleries/453549

In the first picture of the gallery, so I guess he could be involved this weekend.

29 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

can't help feeling we could desperately do with Iborra back. don't see us slacking in the last 10 like we did with a seasoned player like him in the team. 

I agree.  Think he will be vital in situations like last week.  I wonder if we might sacrifice Okazaki and go 343 for "easier" home games with Chilwell in instead of Fuchs an Iheanacho, Vardy and Mahrez up top?  Something Approaching:

Schmeichel

Simpson    Wes    Maguire

Albrighton    Iborra        Chilwell

Ndidi

Mahrez  Vardy  Iheanacho

Or I could be talking absolute bollcks.

Either way, let's do these cvnts. X

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I agree.  Think he will be vital in situations like last week.  I wonder if we might sacrifice Okazaki and go 343 for "easier" home games with Chilwell in instead of Fuchs an Iheanacho, Vardy and Mahrez up top?  Something Approaching:

Schmeichel

Simpson    Wes    Maguire

Albrighton    Iborra        Chilwell

Ndidi

Mahrez  Vardy  Iheanacho

Or I could be talking absolute bollcks.

Either way, let's do these cvnts. X

Looks pretty tasty, to me. Couple of actual centre backs of Maguire's quality would be nice but you'd hope they wouldn't be under too much pressure if the lads in front of them are doing their jobs.

Also gives Musa/Gray/Slimani  a chance to come in as well.

10 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Looks more like Iborra to me from the shape of his cheek and eyes.

Plus in this photo Riyad's wearing his bra:

It's definitely Mahrez.

Riyad has those two slits in his hair at the back, it's probably some kind of superstition.

Looks like Iborra wearing the orange bib in the background of this pic, so he's probably out there but not in full training yet.

Depressing that Kelechi is out, though. Think he would have come in handy against Brighton.

3 hours ago, brucey said:

Looks like Iborra wearing the orange bib in the background of this pic, so he's probably out there but not in full training yet.

Depressing that Kelechi is out, though. Think he would have come in handy against Brighton.

I can confirm that it's Iborra by zooming in on the mobile site.

Archived