Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

BHA pre match

If we're winning by 70mins then i don't think we'll see Nach. If we're losing then I think CS will throw him on.

Hopefully he won't sub James for Amartey, but try King instead. Use Amartey instead of WM. 

Only 2 more chances for RM to impress any suitors in this window, so he needs a more involved game today. Boo boys need to get off his back.

Hoping for 2-0. 

4 minutes ago, Phube said:

To be honest I'll be disappointed if we start Shinji against a non "top 6" possession based team. 

We should front foot then with Vardy and Slim/Nacho.

Agree but hard to drop him after last week. Slimani would make more sense in many ways though. 

17 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Im on holiday today... can someone explain how long ibirra is out for abd whats wrong with him?

Is drinky fit and will he start... or is hus neck sore from beibg turned?  Shakey should show some leadership

Iborra - groin issue. Should be training this week

drinkwatrr - thigh strain. Back in training yesterday (no doubt his injury will last till deadline day)

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Match day hype!!!

After last week the boys will have a point to prove and I think a large emphasis on concentration at the back will be made. 

Sounds like Ihenacho has problems so I doubt he'll be risked. A shame as this would have been the perfect game to adjust to our team and get to know how our other players operate. Disappointed that we likely won't see him or Iborra but our starting 11 last week were immense at times and should be too much for a promoted side. 

Lets get behind the bots and put some smiles in our faces. COYB! :scarf:

Careful that could be classed as Homophobic!!

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Match day hype!!!

After last week the boys will have a point to prove and I think a large emphasis on concentration at the back will be made. 

Sounds like Ihenacho has problems so I doubt he'll be risked. A shame as this would have been the perfect game to adjust to our team and get to know how our other players operate. Disappointed that we likely won't see him or Iborra but our starting 11 last week were immense at times and should be too much for a promoted side. 

Lets get behind the bots and put some smiles in our faces. COYB! :scarf:

Botswana are playing?!

22 hours ago, Merging Cultures said:

There was a thread about our current injury situation, but I can't find it. 

- Have we made significant changes to our backroom medical staff? We managed the players health very well before last season. What has changed?

- Is it a psychological thing? I hope we've brought back/replaced that guy CR let go.

- Are we buying injured players?

I mean seriously, a toe injury? If it isn't broken...

One thing to bear in mind is that any medical regime will yield variable results over time, because of chance. Regression to the mean (aka things even out over time) is, I think, more likely than drastic change behind the scenes, but I could easily be wrong.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Regression_to_the_mean

One thing to bear in mind is that any medical regime will yield variable results over time, because of chance. Regression to the mean (aka things even out over time) is, I think, more likely than drastic change behind the scenes, but I could easily be wrong.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Regression_to_the_mean
lol thanks!

Saw some of the game against Man City last week. I think they will adopt the same tactics - defensive, sitting deep to counter Vardy, trying to get a goal from a set piece and clinging on for a 1-0. Don't rate them at all. As a side that won the Premier League we should be brushing these off quite easily. I'll go for a 3-0 - Vardy (2), Mahrez

Archived