Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

BHA pre match

12 hours ago, ttfn said:

Bit of a bogey team for us. Beat us 7-2 on aggregate in the 102 point season.

Wasn't everyone still smashed after getting promoted for the second game?

Half the squad out til the early hours the night before lol

Really can't see us playing the same way as we did v City although before they scored we had 2 really good chances ( and that was it ) , new quality striker/winger on the horizon work permit permitting should make for better viewing i hope , not going to make a prediction only that this game will not be 0-0 .

1 hour ago, Stonegold said:

Really can't see us playing the same way as we did v City although before they scored we had 2 really good chances ( and that was it ) , new quality striker/winger on the horizon work permit permitting should make for better viewing i hope , not going to make a prediction only that this game will not be 0-0 .

Not with Vardy playing, it won't :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Stonegold said:

You can repost this on the Watford message board next week. Saves all that time typing :thumbup:

I had it with the "blame it all on riyad" crap, from now on, everyone will be held to the same standard!

Time to point fingers!

Why wasn't marc blamed for letting bellerin camp in empty space which led to him passing to elneny which led to the Laca goal?

EiJ9EiC.png%C2%A0

Yes he is pointing for fuchs to cover for him, but who does that leave in the middle? Why is wes there?

2XUtfDh.png%C2%A0

I imagine it would've been pitchforks for riyad if he was him

And the icing on the cake! Wes failing to clear the ball less than a yard away from his head resulting in a goal!

TqGovAd.png%C2%A0

And those are just from the first two minutes of the game

I'm not trying to build negative atmosphere, but if people are gonna single out a player, you better believe i would too! 

From now on, when you are trying to criticize a player, make sure you have evidence

3 hours ago, the fox said:

I had it with the "blame it all on riyad" crap, from now on, everyone will be held to the same standard!

Time to point fingers!

Why wasn't marc blamed for letting bellerin camp in empty space which led to him passing to elneny which led to the Laca goal?

EiJ9EiC.png%C2%A0

Yes he is pointing for fuchs to cover for him, but who does that leave in the middle? Why is wes there?

2XUtfDh.png%C2%A0

And the icing on the cake! Wes failing to clear the ball less than a yard away from his head resulting in a goal!

TqGovAd.png%C2%A0

I'm not trying to build negative atmosphere, but if people are gonna single out a player, you better believe i would too! 

From now on, when you are trying to criticize a player, make sure you have evidence

Ok Riyad that's quite a statement, but really you need to focus on what you have been doing at the other end of the pitch, which yoyr face showed, you were awful.

Btw, love the snaps and analysis.

Your friend for life, Dr Singh

3 hours ago, the fox said:

Time to point fingers!

EiJ9EiC.png%C2%A0

2XUtfDh.png%C2%A0

TqGovAd.png%C2%A0

I don't agree with this fella but the guy has an argument and he's backing it up with what he sees as evidence, I wish more people on here would try this.

6-1 Leicester. 

They looked very nervous when trying to defend and sometimes lacked ideas going forward. 

Whatever happens, please don't boo Knockaert - doesn't deserve such a reception.

Left the club on good terms.

17 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

6-1 Leicester. 

They looked very nervous when trying to defend and sometimes lacked ideas going forward. 

Whatever happens, please don't boo Knockaert - doesn't deserve such a reception.

This is not on the cards is it? I'd have thought he would get an incredible reception. In fact I can't think of a returning player in my lifetime who would have got better.

49 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

6-1 Leicester. 

I dont think that is likely to happen at all. Knocky is one of my favourite players we've had and I was gutted when he left the club.

That goal against Watford in the 3-0 in our promotion winning season was special after the heartache the previous year.

Guest seanfox778

Think it'll be 3-1 City, Vardy, Simpson (he's got to score at least once for us, right?) and Nacho man. Knocky for them.

8 hours ago, Bugg said:

I dont think that is likely to happen at all. Knocky is one of my favourite players we've had and I was gutted when he left the club.

That goal against Watford in the 3-0 in our promotion winning season was special after the heartache the previous year.

He'll get a great welcome and no chance he'll be boo'd!... 

He played and wore his LCFC shirt with pride! 

Pearson treated him badly towards the end. 

8 hours ago, Bugg said:

Am I missing something here or did Knocky not throw his toys out of the pram when Pearson wasn't selecting him? So much so that they had a row and Knockeart refused to sign a new contract? My memory is sketchy but I think I read that's what happened.

I won't boo him, but Kante got slated on here for choosing to leave. Anthony pretty much did the same thing.

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Am I missing something here or did Knocky not throw his toys out of the pram when Pearson wasn't selecting him? So much so that they had a row and Knockeart refused to sign a new contract? My memory is sketchy but I think I read that's what happened.

I won't boo him, but Kante got slated on here for choosing to leave. Anthony pretty much did the same thing.

Pretty sure he said Leicester were a springboard to a bigger club. Didn't go down very well on here if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I think you are right Col. But he gave us more than one year. Also it was Pearsons attitude (not the first player he pissed off) Also we where not premier league champions with CL to play in.Not sure it's fare comparing the two players. The whole situations are different.

Knocky should get a great reception, he was well liked here, i'd even join in a chorus of his song in ironic banter. I don't agree with him being a legend though, cult hero maybe but wasn't at the club long enough or achieve anything big enough to gain the legend status IMO. It's a term far too loosely used.  

Archived