Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

BHA pre match

if they do try parking the bus i dont think they'd be able to keep it up for a whole 90 mins, they'd crack and we'd keep piling the pressure on until we score, then they'll be going for a goal and the game would open up playing into our hands. hopefully anyway lol.

Can't believe the predictions in here.

We're playing at HOME - where we should win most, if not nearly all , of our games - and we're playing against newly promoted, relegation fodder who really haven't bought anyone in. This should be easier than playing Sunderland last season :ph34r:

Anything worse than 4-1 win and Shakey should think about packing his bags.

6 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

I'd love it if Knocky were to grab a consolation for them late on with us 3 or 4 up. Just about the only time I'd actually be happy for us to concede a goal!

:blink: I honestly can't imagine an occasion when I'd be 'happy' for us to concede a goal. Have a word with yourself.

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

:blink: I honestly can't imagine an occasion when I'd be 'happy' for us to concede a goal. Have a word with yourself.

Alright maybe 'happy' was the wrong word, I'll rephrase...

It would be a very rare occasion that I wouldn't be angry/frustrated, but more accepting of conceding. I'm hardly saying that if he scores a 90th minute winner/equaliser for them I'd be celebrating it - things would be getting thrown! lol

There's a danger of complacency after our last performance and it'll be a good to see if Shakey can focus the players.

I'd play the same team and hope James doesn't disappear again. Shinji should start since benching him after scoring a goal would be unfair, as would benching Mahrez after an assist. Although I would like to give Gray a chance and forcing Ryiad to compete could focus him.

On 8/15/2017 at 19:06, the fox said:

I had it with the "blame it all on riyad" crap, from now on, everyone will be held to the same standard!

I've not read the thread but the only nonsensical statement after the Arsenal match was that our main and oftentimes only creative outlet should have been more defensive.

Quite a statement when in our title winning season we understood and protected his weakness and while enabling and benefiting from his strengths. We'll be criticising Morgan for not dribbling past Ozil next.

3 hours ago, Foxxed said:

There's a danger of complacency after our last performance and it'll be a good to see if Shakey can focus the players.

I'd play the same team and hope James doesn't disappear again. Shinji should start since benching him after scoring a goal would be unfair, as would benching Mahrez after an assist. Although I would like to give Gray a chance and forcing Ryiad to compete could focus him.

I agree, a bit worried about this. The players felt their Arsenal performance was good and although they did admit to mistakes I wonder if the 'it's just Brighton' factor will kick in, like Hull last year :( The players look like they've been given a few days off post Arsenal, a few of them have posted pics of themselves on planes/in other countries in the last few days. Hopefully they'll now be training hard on defending set pieces for the rest of the week!

I'm a lot more confident for this than I should be really, I think it'll be a resounding win.

I had these feelings before Watford at home, the last time we won lol

3-1 Leicester. 2-0 up by HT, they get one back, scare us a bit but Vardy bags a 3rd on the counter, his 4th of the season. Maguire to get his first for the club.

14 hours ago, Foxxed said:

James disappeared down the tunnel because Shakey took him off.

Naive tactics from a naive gaffer.

Archived