Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

BHA pre match

Last season BHA got results at home with moderate away form. By all accounts they set up defensively last weekend at home . I can't see them doing anything different at the KP, so we will need to break down the bus parkers.

7 minutes ago, sdb said:

Can't see past a 0-1 loss. Reminds me of us going to stoke in our first season. I think they'll sit back and nick one and we'll just grow frustrated. Really hope I'm wrong as I think the first 5-10 games will go on to define our season. 

Brighton don't have Ben Hamer.

There was a thread about our current injury situation, but I can't find it. 

- Have we made significant changes to our backroom medical staff? We managed the players health very well before last season. What has changed?

- Is it a psychological thing? I hope we've brought back/replaced that guy CR let go.

- Are we buying injured players?

I mean seriously, a toe injury? If it isn't broken...

Many of our fans are confident it's going to be easy.... But we don't have a great record against these, & we've long struggled Vs sides who sit deep & are compact

Our injury situation is ridiculous and almost all new signings who are crocks... What went wrong with Ndidi?

I fear some Leicester fans are going to be going apeshit at teatime on Saturday

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

There was a thread about our current injury situation, but I can't find it. 

- Have we made significant changes to our backroom medical staff? We managed the players health very well before last season. What has changed?

- Is it a psychological thing? I hope we've brought back/replaced that guy CR let go.

- Are we buying injured players?

I mean seriously, a toe injury? If it isn't broken...

Recruitment seems to have a lot to answer for

6 minutes ago, cc_star said:

Recruitment seems to have a lot to answer for

And a lose of some of the team spirit? It seemed like players would have played for us with broken legs a few years ago.

That and the sport psychologist thing. I've mentioned it a few times in the last few minutes... because I really think that some of the players are showing mental weakness that we haven't seen before.

Should be a good game, hopefully Vardy & Okazaki can continue the good form and get more goals!. it won't be an easy match but if both teams play to their potential we should beat these! Knockaert will be eager to score against us.

If Kalechi plays then he'll need to go toe to toe with the Brighton defenders

2 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

I am sure AK knows that RM won't bother with a 50:50 so I can see him skipping around RM quite a bit (assuming AK is fit and plays).

AK was about half the speed of anyone while he was here, he wouldn't be able to catch Mahrez's shadow

Just hope he's not dancing around our defence in our box, or doing a terrible dive like he did at Watford or even last week Vs ManCity

1 minute ago, cc_star said:

AK was about half the speed of anyone while he was here, he wouldn't be able to catch Mahrez's shadow

Just hope he's not dancing around our defence in our box, or doing a terrible dive like he did at Watford or even last week Vs ManCity

Haha that is true!! Mind you, I am sure RM still wouldn't want to dangle his leg in front of him.

27 minutes ago, cc_star said:

Mahrez won't bother chasing or trying to tackle him though so he'll only have to skill his way past Simpson, which isn't hard.

3 hours ago, Merging Cultures said:

I am sure AK knows that RM won't bother with a 50:50 so I can see him skipping around RM quite a bit (assuming AK is fit and plays).

They both play on the right mainly so I doubt they will cross paths much. Knockaert more likely to be up against Albrighton and Fuchs.

They will be desperate to leave with at least a point. I expect a smash and grab approach. They will defend deep and they will be compact and tough to break down. Exactly what we struggle against. We need to start with intensity and hope to get a set piece breakthrough in the first fifteen. 

Otherwise it may be a long afternoon.

Archived