Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

What is our best team?

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Kasper

Maguire Morgan Dragovic

Albrighton Ndidi Silva Fuchs

Mahrez

Iheanacho Vardy

IMO that would be frightening to play against.

Looks good but surely Huth over Morgan? Think the system Suits us but lots of unknown quantities I'm the squad now. 

Keep it simple              

Kasper 

simpson maguire dragovic Fuchs 

Mahrez   Silva      Ndidi   Albrighton

Iheanacho

Vardy

Mix it up... (a bit)

Schmeichel 

Simpson Maguire Morgan Chilwell 

Iborra/Silva James 

Mahrez Okazaki Albrighton

Vardy

My best team selection does change a lot though, 

Assuming Silva goes through, genuine competition and options in all positions except right back now. And Kasper doesn't need competition!

For all the slow summer, I really like how Shakespeare has shaped the squad. Now he just needs to work out his best line-up and how to make substitutions that positively affect the match.

So harsh on Simpson who has been excellent for 2 years, but those 3412 formations really do look s**t hot. Seems a popular formation lately too.

Simpson is easily a viable option on the right side of a back 3 too. 

What depth we have, what a window! 

Ever so slightly off topic but just check out our BACKUP (arguably) line up to see how far we have come:

Jakupovic

Amartey Morgan Huth Chilwell 

Gray James Iborra Musa

Okazaki Slimani 

That team would WALK the Championship and probably survive relegation from the Premier League too if we're honest. And at least four of them won't even make the bench! 

Schmeichel 

Simpson Maguire Dragovic Fuchs

Mahrez Silva N'Didi Albrighton 

Vardy Iheanacho 

This team should be the best of the rest (minus the so called big 6) with relative ease. 

Not to forget that there isn't even room in any of these teams for Hamer, Benalouane or Ulloa. All of which are capable of doing a decent job. Not missed anyone else have I? 

3 hours ago, 4everfox said:

Ever so slightly off topic but just check out our BACKUP (arguably) line up to see how far we have come:

Jakupovic

Amartey Morgan Huth Chilwell 

Gray James Iborra Musa

Okazaki Slimani 

That team would WALK the Championship and probably survive relegation from the Premier League too if we're honest. And at least four of them won't even make the bench! 

Schmeichel 

Simpson Maguire Dragovic Fuchs

Mahrez Silva N'Didi Albrighton 

Vardy Iheanacho 

This team should be the best of the rest (minus the so called big 6) with relative ease. 

Not to forget that there isn't even room in any of these teams for Hamer, Benalouane or Ulloa. All of which are capable of doing a decent job. Not missed anyone else have I? 

And no king

14 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

i would love this (silva instead of albrighton)

i really like 4-3-3

imagine leicester playing style something like liverpool

but this aint gonna happen in leicester,crappy football ftw

Leicester can play like Liverpool ! Shakey to turn into a possession side, with Iborra as a regista, Andre Silva with some deadly passes, Albrighton to do the Okazaki role and permuting with Mahrez, i dream of this. But nah it's not happening, hoofball always win in this club. 

I feel that our squad and options for the starting eleven are even better than our title winning year. Formation i prefer is 352 as in our escape season i much preferred that. the game is not about possession just score more than they do

KS

Mcquire Huth Fuchs

Mahrez Ndidi Silva Iborra Albrighton

Vardy Iheanacho

8 hours ago, Milo said:

Home

lineup (4).png

Let's just say we go with this (I would) That leaves us a bench of 

Gk (either is fine)

Chilwell

Gray

Slimani

Morgan

iborra

Amartey

with

Simpson, King, Ulloa, Benny, Martis, Musa, James  Other GK, all not even making the bench. 

Archived