Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

I've now resigned myself to thinking that this isn't going to happen until January or worse still not at all.

Shakespeare is doing his best to avoid questions that he either can't or doesn't want to answer. The club are putting CS in a difficult position by letting him field the questions regarding this at every pre/post-match press conference when there appears to be nothing new to add.

It would be helpful if the people at the club that are responsible for this farce could put out a statement to clarify whereabouts we are with the appeal process or if there actually is an appeal.

Just now, Blue Fox 72 said:

I've now resigned myself to thinking that this isn't going to happen until January or worse still not at all.

Shakespeare is doing his best to avoid questions that he either can't or doesn't want to answer. The club are putting CS in a difficult position by letting him field the questions regarding this at every pre/post-match press conference when there appears to be nothing new to add.

It would be helpful if the people at the club that are responsible for this farce could put out a statement to clarify whereabouts we are with the appeal process or if there actually is an appeal.

This is an excellent post. Totally unfair to make him comment on someone else's screw up.  The person responsible for person responsible should man up and say something, however bland.

19 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Shakespeare is doing his best to avoid questions that he either can't or doesn't want to answer.

He says he's not involved but surely he knows what's happening. Difficult situation for him to be in, he can't spill the beans and keep the fans happy as it might scupper the deal. 

25 minutes ago, fairbanksh said:

Deafening silence from Ruskin and co

Very unfair to CS

Extremely unfair to fans

Cant see city making onward progress this season 

Probably stuck with one of the least creative midfields in the league 

Least creative and protective. lol

silva's wife is quoted in the portugese press today - she says her husband is injured at the moment. if he isn't fit to train properly then there is no rush to push the appeal through and potentially fail with it. the club are clearly biding their time to try and ensure a positive outcome. 

we just need to pretend that he isn't here. as alluded to above, we wont see him fit to play until after the int break anyway. 

2 hours ago, dpjfox said:

All the so called ITK's (including normally reliable Bert) appeared to have jumped on the Newspaper article bandwagon at the weekend claiming Silva move imminent

It appears Shakey knows nothing. The club havent even stated we have appealed!!!! ... embarrassing

I would like you to explain exactly what is embarrassing? I'll hazard a guess at impatient desperate fans clinging onto any mere hint of news! Am I close?

Just fed up with this ludicrous situation full stop.  Chances are we will probably never see him in a Leicester shirt.  Even if he eventually gets the clearance to play he

will probably never get the chance to play.  Albeit for the U23s?  He may fall into the same remit as Mendy, Kramaric and currently Iborra.

1 minute ago, suffolk fox said:

Just fed up with this ludicrous situation full stop.  Chances are we will probably never see him in a Leicester shirt.  Even if he eventually gets the clearance to play he

will probably never get the chance to play.  Albeit for the U23s?  He may fall into the same remit as Mendy, Kramaric and currently Iborra.

Think positive!.. 

Ulloa has signed a new contract! 

2 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

And why wouldn't he get the chance to play? It's quite hard to play injured players you know.

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

And why wouldn't he get the chance to play? It's quite hard to play injured players you know.

injured my bottom?  Similar to Drinkwaters injury before he went to Chelsea where he had trained all week?  Take Mendy.  Yes, got injured with us early on had numerous operations to put injury right.  Says he wants out. for whatever reason goes to his current club and plays every game so far.  .It is frustrating that certain players get a chance and others no matter what cant seem to get given a chance at all.  Does it stink of favouritism?  In my book yes.

Mendy was injured pretty much his whole time here, hes getting time now as he's now fit. How were we meant to play him last season exactly?

Iborra has been injured and so has Iheanacho, I really don't understand your point. Both missed some preseason, both picked up injuries, both are coming back from them. You don't just chuck players in straight away.

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

This is an excellent post. Totally unfair to make him comment on someone else's screw up.  The person responsible for person responsible should man up and say something, however bland.

Shameful by our Director of Football/Head of Recruitment to let this continue. It seems as if the bloke is content to sit in the back and hope no-one pulls him up on his departments screw up.

Then again the bloke literally appears to be immune to all critism wether its on a fans forum or within the club.

4 hours ago, dpjfox said:

All the so called ITK's (including normally reliable Bert) appeared to have jumped on the Newspaper article bandwagon at the weekend claiming Silva move imminent

It appears Shakey knows nothing. The club havent even stated we have appealed!!!! ... embarrassing

Did they

11 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

The Mirror are just guessing

Might be an educated guess that turns out to be correct but it's a guess all the same

It's not like anyone really cares enough for them to run a story guessing what might happen though (apart from a few thousand lcfc fans)

the whole thing isn't coming to a head - very strange. If there was nothing going on then you might understand but there is plenty out there of wider interest to run a proper story. Maybe Moxley misunderstood something he was told, maybe those close to the club are being kept in the dark too. 

Archived