Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

Just now, boots60 said:

Not sure if I am right here but if Silva is not a Leicester City players then surely he is a Sporting Lisbon player.

With his good lady about to give birth & obviously needing his support there could be a very strong possibility he will return to Sporting.

No, they've said he's our player. He's not in any of their squads.

7 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Not sure if I am right here but if Silva is not a Leicester City player then surely he is a Sporting Lisbon player.

With his good lady about to give birth & obviously needing his support there could be a very strong possibility he will return to Sporting.

Registration is not the same as ownership. 

1 hour ago, suffolk fox said:

injured my bottom?  Similar to Drinkwaters injury before he went to Chelsea where he had trained all week?  Take Mendy.  Yes, got injured with us early on had numerous operations to put injury right.  Says he wants out. for whatever reason goes to his current club and plays every game so far.  .It is frustrating that certain players get a chance and others no matter what cant seem to get given a chance at all.  Does it stink of favouritism?  In my book yes.

He was injured in one of our games, don't remember which one, but someone hit him in the back and he broke a rib, IIRC. Those take a while to mend, and while it's not a serious injury, it helps his recovery to limit his training.

1 minute ago, toddybad said:

Registration is not the same as ownership. 

This.

5 hours ago, fairbanksh said:

Deafening silence from Ruskin and co

Very unfair to CS

Extremely unfair to fans

Cant see city making onward progress this season 

Probably stuck with one of the least creative midfields in the league 

It does seems that DOF is a non-speaking part. I don't recall him ever making any public comments.

7 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Silva IS a Leicester player.

Both clubs have confirmed that the player signed the necessary contractual paperwork: therefore the fee to pay for the player's registration has been paid!

The issue regarding FIFA doesn't relate to incorrect paperwork, as was first rumoured, it's purely to do with the lateness of submission, which is frustratingly petty !

Strange  things - rules and regulations ................

i wonder what what happens if the transfer is waived thorough without due process and something subsequently happens to the player or someone the player is in contact with. Would the insurance company be able to sue because the insured should not have been in that place at that time because the rules were flouted ???  A pretty crude example but the legal people would be all over something like this at SCP, LCFC and FIFA. 

lets hope our legal peeps peeps are better than FIFA's !!

10 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Very interesting point !

It's ridiculous really...The basic process of club 'A' paying a fee to club 'B' for the registration of player 'C' is such a simple thing.

This 'simple thing' then enters the murky world of 'due process'........Enough said !!

Rudders favorite Band are Simple Minds... 

KEY1751-800x600.jpg

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Can't he interact with anyone in the squad at the training ground/train alone if he isn't going to be in Sporting Lisbon's plans now?

In fact, what is actually the latest on this?..

Radio silence.

4 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Can't he interact with anyone in the squad at the training ground/train alone if he isn't going to be in Sporting Lisbon's plans now?

In fact, what is actually the latest on this?..

giphy.webp

He isn't forbidden from speaking to people. He just can't train for insurance reasons. 

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Radio silence.

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

Rudder's Theme song.

Archived