Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

Bit harsh, don't you think? There where some quality, funny gifs in this thread lol 

I was talking 'facts' and anything official from the Club.  Yeah the banter is fine and long may it continue.  I bet Rudders can see the funny side of things..........................

All the so called ITK's (including normally reliable Bert) appeared to have jumped on the Newspaper article bandwagon at the weekend claiming Silva move imminent

It appears Shakey knows nothing. The club havent even stated we have appealed!!!! ... embarrassing

2 minutes ago, dpjfox said:

All the so called ITK's (including normally reliable Bert) appeared to have jumped on the Newspaper article bandwagon at the weekend claiming Silva move imminent

It appears Shakey knows nothing. The club havent even stated we have appealed!!!! ... embarrassing

We don't have any ITKs 

34 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

So even if everything goes well, he won't play against Liverpool next saturday :(

Even if we were to get clearance to have him this week, he won't play until October. He'll need to train with the squad, bed in and get match fit again. You're realistically looking at mid Oct in my humble opinion.

Archived