Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

Seems odd that the mirror state that the club has received good news from FIFA yet abrasive says the club is confident. The two are quite different !  And if the club have the green light, why wouldn't the announcement be today rather than 'this week'.  I can only deduce that the club have received 'off the record' advice from FIFA that it will go through but have not yet  been given official notification

32 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

So in reality, nothing has changed.  We were told last Thursday that Shakey would know what was happening within 24/48 hours.   Still nothing official from the club.

12 minutes ago, Ricey said:

The Mercury are always behind with the news. If the national media say we are on the brink of the signing someone, the Mercury will be claiming that we have only bid.

Everybody was saying there was s problem and the merc were saying it was just a formality lol

Fvck me the Ghana sporting press are leading with this now..

http://footballghana.com/leicester-growing-more-hopeful-of-positive-adrien-silva-decision

dont care they're quoting the Mercury, if its good enough for the Gharneans, Ghaknowands, Gharnish?? Then it's good enough for me. Getting me shirt printed now.

WE'RE FVCKIN' MASSIVE!!

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

The Mercury are always behind with the news. If the national media say we are on the brink of the signing someone, the Mercury will be claiming that we have only bid.

Because Rob Tanner will only report something if its concrete.. so when the Mercury report it its 100% true tbf.

Despite its brevity the Mirror article is ambiguous. The club has stated that international clearance is awaited,no mention of that by the Mirror. If that is what is meant by" green light " why not say that international clearance is to be granted?

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Seems odd that the mirror state that the club has received good news from FIFA yet abrasive says the club is confident. The two are quite different !  And if the club have the green light, why wouldn't the announcement be today rather than 'this week'.  I can only deduce that the club have received 'off the record' advice from FIFA that it will go through but have not yet  been given official notification

I'll hear from the club as would Rob so don't worry too much. Think they're being cautious. I don't know where the mirror got it from but if they've gone as strongly as that Id be fairly confident.

Archived