Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

29 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Last time we played Notts County in the cup (2010) some of our idiot fans bricked their bus! Mainly because that scumbag and ex Baggie Lee Hughes was playing for them I think.

What a quality lad Hughes was lol

Tall order for us either way. Probably prefer Swans.

good that we have this video thing and we’re still debating if that was handball when it obviously wasn’t. gonna have everyone wanting every goal reviewed from now on. hope you’re all happy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

good that we have this video thing and we’re still debating if that was handball when it obviously wasn’t. gonna have everyone wanting every goal reviewed from now on. hope you’re all happy. 

I'm not watching. What's going on? 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

brighton scored a goal, a very standard goal, and a few players and hodgson were looking for a review and the cameras were watching the ref not the celebrations and the commentators were on and on about a “possible review”. not even sure what they would have reviewed? completely shite. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Slo-mo is now super slow-mo where were looking at if its knocked an arm on the way in frame by frame.

His arm was on the other side of his body though and moving towards goal

5 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

****ing lol at the presenters trying to talk up the VAR system.

properly making a big deal about it even though it wasn't even used. 

Said on 5live the ref just put a hand to his ear and spoke to somebody..

Don't think its going to be the all dancing and all singing type of big screen action some might have hoped most of the time!

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Said on 5live the ref just put a hand to his ear and spoke to somebody..

Don't think its going to be the all dancing and all singing type of big screen action some might have hoped most of the time!

the commentators on BT Sport were properly wanking themselves off at the thought of having to consult it. 

"OH AND THE REF IS TOUCHING HIS EAR NOW AND MAYBE HE'S GOING TO USE THE ALL SEEING ALL KNOWING VAR SYSTEM..."

or maybe he's not. 

****ing idiots. football is such a pathetic pantomime because of these joke commentators. 

37 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

brighton scored a goal, a very standard goal, and a few players and hodgson were looking for a review and the cameras were watching the ref not the celebrations and the commentators were on and on about a “possible review”. not even sure what they would have reviewed? completely shite. 

I think you're right, every other goal is going to get reviewed if it were put into practice and what we may get is the end of spontaneous goal celebrations.

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Anyone else find calling Mertesacker the "big German" a bit offensive? He's tall, yes. But "big"? Always think of obese when "big" comes into play as to posture.

Not really, it's obviously a reference to his height – I doubt he gets self esteem issues from it

Norwich City boss Farke has just been interviewed on the BBC.

I had never seen him before.

He looks and sounds a bit sinister, like a serial killer. 

One who would cook and eat you.

And probably make a lampshade out of your skin.

Apologies for such speculation, but I can't deny the evidence of my eyes and ears.