Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Pre Match Thread - Liverpool Home (League)

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Im still tempted to bring in Shinji for Vardy... talk me out of it please 

I'm going to keep Vardy in, he has played games with worse injuries. Fpl is the worst, the opposite shit happens whenever you make a decision.

I'd love to see this tomorrow. 

Kasper 

Simpson

Fuchs

Morgan

Maguire

Albrighton

Iborra

N'Didi

Mahrez

Vardy 

Gray

I think Albrighton would be a very effective central midfielder, he can tackle, works hard and creates. This would stop us being outnumbered in the middle and we'd still have our attacking impotus with that front three. Of course I'm not naive enough to think this would ever happen and the team will more than likely be the one that everyone predicts. I just feel this is a very good alternative especially against the teams that are going to dominate. 

40 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Feel for Matty James...4-6 weeks injured is a real shitter, and I just get the feeling with him it may be longer. 

I fear that with Iborra & hopefully Silva in contention soon, this may be it for him and LCFC. 

My gut says that we won't be seeing Silva until January at the earliest, if at all. We need a fit James, badly.

54 minutes ago, Bert said:

I'd love to see this tomorrow. 

Kasper 

Simpson

Fuchs

Morgan

Maguire

Albrighton

Iborra

N'Didi

Mahrez

Vardy 

Gray

I think Albrighton would be a very effective central midfielder, he can tackle, works hard and creates. This would stop us being outnumbered in the middle and we'd still have our attacking impotus with that front three. Of course I'm not naive enough to think this would ever happen and the team will more than likely be the one that everyone predicts. I just feel this is a very good alternative especially against the teams that are going to dominate. 

I like that idea, would offer so much more than King.

4 hours ago, FIF said:

We did in the week and shinji has played well overall this season but the highlighted sentence is blatantly untrue. Sometimes shinji is just a waste of a player on the pitch and teams bypass him. We've bought Slimani and Ineanacho because Shinji is in need of an upgrade.

we will have to agree to disagree.  I believe very strongly that when Shinji plays we play or seem to play a lot better.  It is no coincidence that last week when he wasn't in the team we were crap at Huddersfield and believe me we were.  He goes unnoticed a lot of times and his work rate up front helps us win the ball further up the field and he presses the opposition causing them to make mistakes.  I for one do not believe either Inheanacho or Slimani are better players they both are completely different types of player.

Being the only Leicester fan working in my Liverpool office I am burning to beat them. It's amazing how an opposition set of fans were so chatty with me and interested when plucky Leicester were trying to stay in the division. 1 year later and we are hated. Needless to say I am best mates with the only Evertonian in the office now!

24 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Being the only Leicester fan working in my Liverpool office I am burning to beat them. It's amazing how an opposition set of fans were so chatty with me and interested when plucky Leicester were trying to stay in the division. 1 year later and we are hated. Needless to say I am best mates with the only Evertonian in the office now!

Jealousy is a terrible thing. Let's hope you've got a spring in your step and a smile on your face on your way into work on Monday. In similar situations when you get the inevitable statements like 'we were the better team' or the 'we had all the possession' argument, I always like to let them finish and quietly look up grinning and say 'but we won didn't we' . Constant repetition of this statement after every excuse tends to annoy them. I love annoying them ???

30 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Jealousy is a terrible thing. Let's hope you've got a spring in your step and a smile on your face on your way into work on Monday. In similar situations when you get the inevitable statements like 'we were the better team' or the 'we had all the possession' argument, I always like to let them finish and quietly look up grinning and say 'but we won didn't we' . Constant repetition of this statement after every excuse tends to annoy them. I love annoying them ???

Sounds like you are based in Liverpool too!

For the first time ever I will have to leave a match early thanks to BT Sport.

I have to meet the missus outside The Curve at 7:15 

Thought it probably best to leave at half time, get into the city centre quick as I can and watch the second half in a pub.

Does anyone know which pub closest to The Curve will be showing the game?

Cheers

Guest seanfox778
20 minutes ago, demon_dog said:

Thought it probably best to leave at half time, get into the city centre quick as I can and watch the second half in a pub.

Cheers

She can wait :P

52 minutes ago, demon_dog said:

Cheers

Blimey, shocking :jawdrop:

My missus wouldn't even suggest that. Would be wasting her breath :D

1 hour ago, demon_dog said:

Cheers

Tell her you will be delayed by 45 minutes ? :D

5 hours ago, leicesterseddon said:

Feel for Matty James...4-6 weeks injured is a real shitter, and I just get the feeling with him it may be longer. 

I fear that with Iborra & hopefully Silva in contention soon, this may be it for him and LCFC. 

Sad but he has no future with us . Injury prone and not that good, who the hell sanctioned a 4 yr contract, is deranged

Archived