Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Bournemouth Post Match 0-0

Just now, NotTheMarketLeader said:

How can we be so shit with these players!

Vardy, Gray, Mahrez, Ian Nacho, Iborra, Ndidi.

All very good talented footballers when managed correctly.

The key word there is managed. 

Its not happening.

Sack him now, because if he didn't know what the problems were last week he should have done.

A draw was daylight robbery down to their poor finishing, and should mask what was a disgraceful managerial display.

He won't be sacked anytime soon IMO.

I was hoping he wouldn't get the job originally as I thought it was the ideal time to get in someone new with fresh ideas who was a new voice for the players. It seems we tried to reignite our title winning team but we really needed someone to rip up the rulebook and start again with no bias.

Plenty on here couldn't give Shakey the job quick enough. :blush:

Just now, Gerard said:

He won't be sacked anytime soon IMO.

I was hoping he wouldn't get the job originally as I thought it was the ideal time to get in someone new with fresh ideas who was a new voice for the players. It seems we tried to reignite our title winning team but we really needed someone to rip up the rulebook and start again with no bias.

Plenty on here couldn't give Shakey the job quick enough. :blush:

Totally correct.

I thought we needed a complete change also.

Its totally dispiriting.

1 minute ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

You obviously missed 9 of the past 10 years friend. We were terrible, yes, but not conceding away from home is a positive/minor miracle. Seen worse. 

Not on about the result even in our championship relegation season we were capable of passing the ball to a member of our own team, for the first 70 minutes today I struggle to remember a single forward pass going to one of our players

Here's the question for me, how can a side that won the title two seasons ago, has since invested 100million (must be about that much)plus in players have regressed so badly?

We are so utterly one dimensional, completely clueless unless Vardy scores and our players appear to have the technique of elephants trying to juggle hot coals.

Football management bang average

Off the field football management completely shambolic

Recruitment at the very best extremely dubious

Youth team basically not very good

And people on here saying we should be pleased with a point at Bournemouth. Ok I'm not trying to disrespect them but I thought a top half finish and a decent crack at the cups was this season's target. If so we need to beat teams like Bournemouth. If we stay up this season it will be a miracle.

Changes need fast.

We look so poorly coached, defensively we're all over the shop as we're too deep and lack intensity in everything we do. When we won the league we transitioned really well, movement was coordinated and aggressive now we barely win the ball back and when we do the players don't look well drilled. There's a constant lack of options for the players which another sign of being badly coached. Even during the end of last season we barley created any chances and got lucky in games like Palace away where we scored with our only two shots. 

I want Shakey to succeed but I can't see it happening as we're getting worse, not better.

1 minute ago, foxinsox said:

One positive is that the players are still playing for Shakey. He is not a bad coach, but does fall flat as manager. 

Whether he would stay as Assistant, who knows, but we need a new manager. Or big Nige back! 

I don't understand.

Coaching encompasses the implementation of tactics which CS is shit at.

Just get rid. We don't owe him anything; he will walk away a very rich man, and we don't need to suffer this shit any longer.

1 minute ago, Wookie said:

We look so poorly coached, defensively we're all over the shop as we're too deep and lack intensity in everything we do. When we won the league we transitioned really well, movement was coordinated and aggressive now we barely win the ball back and when we do the players don't look well drilled. There's a constant lack of options for the players which another sign of being badly coached. Even during the end of last season we barley created any chances and got lucky in games like Palace away where we scored with our only two shots. 

I want Shakey to succeed but I can't see it happening as we're getting worse, not better.

I totally agree.  It is a worrying time 

For all you Okazaki lovers, I dare you to defend that atrocious performance. The whole team was drivel, but he was especially embarrassing. I can't recall one moment when he actually retained the ball. And of course he butchered our one decent chance. Pathetic.

Archived