Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Bournemouth Post Match 0-0

How can we be so shit with these players!

Vardy, Gray, Mahrez, Ian Nacho, Iborra, Ndidi.

All very good talented footballers when managed correctly.

The key word there is managed. 

Its not happening.

Sack him now, because if he didn't know what the problems were last week he should have done.

A draw was daylight robbery down to their poor finishing, and should not mask what was a disgraceful managerial display.

Simply lucky.

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Appalling from start to finish. No ideas, no gameplan. Our inability to have any kind of pattern to our attacking play is infuriating. I would love to know what sort of stuff they work on in training because we look like a team of strangers. 

Sack Shakey or not we need a huge overhaul as soon as possible because the 4-4-1-1 counter attack whatever is done. That era is over and we need to create a new one. 

We won't be changing from 4-4-1-1 IMO.

We already have two £25m strikers on the bench.

Transfer team must be sacked.

Shakey demoted back to coach - Obviously he might not be happy with that which ultimately means sacking him/him resigning.

It won't solve our problems instantly but for us to move forward those two things need to happen.

Feel bad for already wanting the manager out but Shakespeare hasn't got a clue. What is he doing differently to the end of last season when he actually made a difference, or was it just the players reacting to the critisism?

Shakespeare was made out to be this tactical guy, and Ranieri ignoring him led to his demise, yet we look just as shit as Ranieri's final games here, perhaps shitter. All he knows is the system Ranieri put together, yet he can't wrap his head around IT NOT WORKING WITHOUT KANTE AND WITHOUT PRESSING. 

Honestly the worst performance I can remember from us ever, looked absolutely clueless and definitely didn't deserve that point, get shakey out asap felt like he was actually happy with the point and was it just me thinking he was waiting for them to score before bringing Mahrez on? Horrible performance has to go

5 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Yes, a point away from home in the PL is never a bad result...

BUT

... the performance was awful. Totally inept, clueless on the ball and no quality at all.

I'd give Shakespeare 2 or 3 more games maximum now.

There needs to be quick changes and quick learning from him, nobody, even patient owners like ours will sit through that too many times and so nothing.

3 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I think we need a bit of perspective, Bournemouth are a really good side, they play far better football than us and have an effective midfield. They also play with purpose so it was always going to be a rear guard backs to the wall kind of game.

Nil nil is a great result for where we are as a club at the minute.

Bournemouth are not a "really good side", let's cut out this patronising drivel. They're the only thing separating us from Palace in the league table at the moment.

Beaten by West Brom and Watford already this season and battered by the worst Arsenal side for 20 years.

Theyre better than us but "really good side"?! Give over.

Just now, Matt said:

Transfer team must be sacked.

Shakey demoted back to coach - Obviously he might not be happy with that which ultimately means sacking him/him resigning.

It won't solve our problems instantly but for us to move forward those two things need to happen.

Why do we want him as coach, when he is so tactically inept.

Looking back at the games and how we have played I'm amazed we have 5 pts.

Just now, Lcfcrory said:

Honestly the worst performance I can remember from us ever, looked absolutely clueless and definitely didn't deserve that point, get shakey out asap felt like he was actually happy with the point and was it just me thinking he was waiting for them to score before bringing Mahrez on? Horrible performance has to go

You obviously missed 9 of the past 10 years friend. We were terrible, yes, but not conceding away from home is a positive/minor miracle. Seen worse. 

Archived