Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Bournemouth Post Match 0-0

Lacked creativity. Lacked a spark and lacked confidence.

Short on quality and composure. 

Ok on effort. 

Would rather lose and be excited by a team that wants to win than watch some of this anti-football, tbh. 

A point away is ok, but it's been a bit grim so far...

1 hour ago, the fox said:

so, is it obvious now that the problem is deeper than just individual players?

We have a squad of talented individuals.

We don't have a team.

1 hour ago, Reg Vardy said:

Played 7 won one Brighton home, drew 2 Huddersfield & Bournemouth away, lost four, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool.

did anyone really expect much different?

Neither of the two draws were remotely deserved.

Bournemouth are certainly not going down. We cancelled eachother out somewhat. Some awful parts of the game for both teams but also some signs of it clicking in rare glimpses. 

Some of the comments in here suggest I watched a different game to others. But then again maybe I'm just looking for positives where others are no longer in the mood for that. 

5 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

Bournemouth are certainly not going down. We cancelled eachother out somewhat. Some awful parts of the game for both teams but also some signs of it clicking in rare glimpses. 

Some of the comments in here suggest I watched a different game to others. But then again maybe I'm just looking for positives where others are no longer in the mood for that. 

What are you on about. There were no positives. We had one shot on target in 90 minutes against a team that havnt kept a clean  sheet in the league all season. 

42 minutes ago, Koke said:

Mahrez and Gray should start together. Albrighton should be binned. Utterly useless yet again but some people on here wank him off like he's the second coming. 

Some players get 1 game to impress. Others are allowed to be shit for weeks and still be in the starting line up.

Wow?!    Are you crazy. His defensive duty and shift today was outstanding and he played some lovely crosses and balls into Vards. I don't understand you. What did Gray do?

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

There you go, edited for you

Hes annoyed me this week. Essentially we're sticking with 442 because he's scared it'll go wrong if he doesn't. Well it's going wrong with it. One win in ten. That's sackable for me. Sorry 

5 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

Wow?!    Are you crazy. His defensive duty and shift today was outstanding and he played some lovely crosses and balls into Vards. I don't understand you. What did Gray do?

Albrighton was jogging back at times like he wasn't bothered or tired. Sinpson had a 1 v 2 a few times today.  And offensively his definition of creativity is hoof it down the channels for Vardy to chase. Mahrez and Gray not tracking back is a myth. They do. 

Albrighton has been turd since Arsenal but yet gets picked every week. 

Just now, adam said:

What are you on about. There were no positives. We had one shot on target in 90 minutes against a team that havnt kept a clean  sheet in the league all season. 

You've just proved my point. We had spells of dominance in which we were unlucky not to score from. Vardy effort just wide, Shinji just wide, Mahrez shot blocked in the 6 yard box, King not being awarded a clear freekick on the edge of the box. Bournemouth looked rocked around 60-70 minute mark and then again the last ten. On another day with our strikers in form we could of smashed and grabbed that. 

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Albrighton was jogging back at times. Sinpson had a 1 v 2 a few timestroday. Mahrez and Gray not tracking back is a myth. They do. 

Well yet again I've clearly watched a different game. 

Just now, foxhateram said:

You've just proved my point. We had spells of dominance in which we were unlucky not to score from. Vardy effort just wide, Shinji just wide, Mahrez shot blocked in the 6 yard box, King not being awarded a clear freekick on the edge of the box. Bournemouth looked rocked around 60-70 minute mark and then again the last ten. On another day with our strikers in form we could of smashed and grabbed that. 

It's not bad luck that okazaki missed a sitter. You could go through all their 19 attempts on goal and say that they were unlucky too. The only thing that was lucky in that game was the scoreline. We should of lost 3 or 4 nil. 

15 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

Well listening to Chris Kanara on Sky, it was mostly one way traffic. Of course he could have been wrong.

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

Albrighton was jogging back at times like he wasn't bothered or tired. Sinpson had a 1 v 2 a few times today.  And offensively his definition of creativity is hoof it down the channels for Vardy to chase. Mahrez and Gray not tracking back is a myth. They do. 

But but he runs a lot.

4 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

But but he runs a lot.

You jest but that's literally the defence of Albrighton. He should be binned for WBA but we all know Shakespeare will treat the West Brom full backs like they were peak Roberto Carlos.

54 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

"We've gone backwards since our title win...." would be hard to imagine going forward beyond that....is it just me, but we are back to where we used to be, and pretty much always will be.....8th -17th......the title was unbelievable, once in two lifetimes.....

You must be one of the happiest people around for this not to bother you :D 

7 minutes ago, Koke said:

You jest but that's literally the defence of Albrighton. He should be binned for WBA but we all know Shakespeare will treat the West Brom full backs like they were peak Roberto Carlos.

He should have brought Mahrez on at half time. Or better, start Gray AND Mahrez. I don't give a damn about what others might think. I was for a Mahrez benching, but boy we look dreadful without him. Not Gray's fault, he did well given the little opportunities he had, but that's prehistoric football we're playing. There is no way in hell any technically gifted player is going to thrive in this system.

I've never ever saw Mahrez that pissed off. Same goes for Vardy who was surely feeling like Tom Hanks in "Cast Away". 

Shakey is a dead man walking.

Archived