Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Bournemouth Post Match 0-0

Saw half of the second half - we need some big improvement if we're playing football like that against Bournemouth, all respect to them but they aren't one of the mid table teams. Very nervy stuff. :Z

I think we need a bit of perspective, Bournemouth are a really good side, they play far better football than us and have an effective midfield. They also play with purpose so it was always going to be a rear guard backs to the wall kind of game.

Nil nil is a great result for where we are as a club at the minute.

Why did we finish the match with a better team than we started it. Remember the days when we were that confident that we’d have 3 on the half way line at corners. Exciting times. Ah well, a point away to Bournemouth must be seen as an achievement in these heady times.

Just now, Grebfromgrebland said:

I think we need a bit of perspective, Bournemouth are a really good side, they play far better football than us and have an effective midfield. They also play with purpose so it was always going to be a rear guard backs to the wall kind of game.

**** me lol Bournemouth have managed the impressive of feat of being below us in the league

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Again, it's not the result that people are taking issue with - a point away is good anywhere in the PL.

It's the ****ing abysmal way in which we went about it. We look completely bobbins.

Shakespeare needs to act. It would be stupid to sack him already, but he needs to do something to change the performances and the mood.

We're not Man Utd, but I expect more than this against side that we should AT LEAST be equal with.

Lewis Cook best player on the pitch, pales in comparison to our options in midfield from the start. Shouldve been 4-0 down by half time, we have to find a way of getting through teams and players need to find some edge and ruthlessness, its desperate looking and if we dont find fluency its the same thing as last season again.

Archived