Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

Appleton says

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Wasn't there any comment about the quality and commitment being shown in training?!?!

Training - that's where it counts!  lol

Perhaps they look good in training because they're only playing against Leicester.

3 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Have zero faith in Appletons capability and expect him to be dashed the moment we get a new manager.

Hopefully Rudkin will have to tell him, so we could get 2 for 1 when apps goes full roid rage and throws him out the window..

I like him. I need something to be mindlessly optimistic about. He reminds me of Pearson in that they both look like the kind of guy you'd need to frantically calm down after a misunderstanding with some random down the pub but who are generally top blokes. Also Appleton seems the sort who'd have a son who'd film himself ****ing a prostitute. I'm excited.

He came across well in, what must have been a difficult Press Conference.

If he does not change anything, and we get done over, he is Toast by Monday.

If changes things radically and we get done over - he is toast by Monday. 

If he changes things radically (new formation/2-3 different starters) and we win, FT will be offering him all sorts of sexual favors on Saturday evening. 

Saturday is going to be really interesting...... 

5 hours ago, Wookie said:

I’m not so sure why most people on here have decided they don’t like him or he’s shite at his job when we really don’t know actually. 

Really? I’m

absolutely clear in my mind why that has happened !!!!!!!! ??

I can see him wanting to keep it as tight as possible and hit them on the break. The only difference being I think he will go 4-5-1 with either King or Amartey joining Iborra and Ndidi in CM with Gray and Mahrez being the wide counter attacking options with Vardy alone up top. I think we will knick it 2-1. 

1 minute ago, Gazza M said:

I can see him wanting to keep it as tight as possible and hit them on the break. The only difference being I think he will go 4-5-1 with either King or Amartey joining Iborra and Ndidi in CM with Gray and Mahrez being the wide counter attacking options with Vardy alone up top. I think we will knick it 2-1. 

If Appleton hits anything .... 

It would break! 

No, I don't think he'll be here long. But we have 2 big games coming up Swansea and Leeds in the Cup. We really need him to deliver. If he has anything about him he'll have to use his own knowledge and judgment of the Players to achieve both results. Then we have a little breather. We need to give him our full support for what is a difficult task.

lol just read an alleged interview with guardian , Appleton states that the players are not happy, and want a meeting with senior managers about why Shakespeare was sacked.

How about you players let him down, he showed his inexperience, and just **** off and do what you are paid to do, and don’t concern yourselves with what happens above, take your ££££££££ a week, and do your best for the fans that pay to watch, and don’t earn ££££££££ a week.

I heard rumours of players having too much influence, and to me it sounds like they have, more reason for wholesale changes.

If the players need to ask the board why he was sacked, after the results, and performances, I find that astonishing, it is a guardian so take with a pinch of salt, but if true it would annoy me, they had the chance to save him, and as players they should worry about what they are paid to do, not what others are.

7 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

lol just read an alleged interview with guardian , Appleton states that the players are not happy, and want a meeting with senior managers about why Shakespeare was sacked.

How about you players let him down, he showed his inexperience, and just **** off and do what you are paid to do, and don’t concern yourselves with what happens above, take your ££££££££ a week, and do your best for the fans that pay to watch, and don’t earn ££££££££ a week.

I heard rumours of players having too much influence, and to me it sounds like they have, more reason for wholesale changes.

If the players need to ask the board why he was sacked, after the results, and performances, I find that astonishing, it is a guardian so take with a pinch of salt, but if true it would annoy me, they had the chance to save him, and as players they should worry about what they are paid to do, not what others are.

It's probably complete rubbish.

Archived