Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Swansea (A) Match Thread

same old same old.  Has Shakey left?

I hope I have Humble Pie for dinner later but really, we need a massive change at this Club and PFQ.  MA obviously has something else lined- up.

lol Can these players only play 4-4-2, or is everyone that runs the team blind to the fact we are shit when we do play it.

What is it, one away win all year, I ****ing wonder why, Leicester city the one trick pony.

Have a feeling we are going to make Swansea look a very good side.

Lets see how it pans out against Swansea. 

All i'll say is if he just tries the same old tactics and tired formation and delivers another game of turgid football and ultimately defeat then the guys an idiot. 

At least if he tries something different  and gets a response he gets respect irrespective of the result.

Just repeating what's already failed is daft.

The formation isn't the issue. It's the fact we have no holding midfielders at the club, that is the problem. A problem created by the failure of the Silva situation.

There is little point changing the formation, which takes weeks to prepare propaly by the way, it's not like champ manager or Fifa where you change it each game. Getting everything right from marking strategies to positioning and style of play that suites the formation, it's far more complicated than some of you seem to believe. 

Our counter attacking style of play suites 4-4-2 and until we suicidally sold our best midfield players and didn't replace them, it worked like a dream. 

4-3-3 might work, but Swansea are known for their fast wing play. Why fill the middle? And going for our other variation of 5 at the back with wing backs would also leave the wings exposed when we attack. So again I ask, what would you have played?

2-0 win.

Okazaki for Nacho means we'll have 11 on the pitch this week

I absolutely want t see Gay on early whatever the scoreline though.

1 minute ago, Chico1958 said:

Will some put the team up please or shall I guess

the team we always play except with iborra next to ndidi in midfield

1 minute ago, foxhateram said:

The formation isn't the issue. It's the fact we have no holding midfielders at the club, that is the problem. A problem created by the failure of the Silva situation.

There is little point changing the formation, which takes weeks to prepare propaly by the way, it's not like champ manager or Fifa where you change it each game. Getting everything right from marking strategies to positioning and style of play that suites the formation, it's far more complicated than some of you seem to believe. 

Our counter attacking style of play suites 4-4-2 and until we suicidally sold our best midfield players and didn't replace them, it worked like a dream. 

4-3-3 might work, but Swansea are known for their fast wing play. Why fill the middle? And going for our other variation of 5 at the back with wing backs would also leave the wings exposed when we attack. So again I ask, what would you have played?

No holding midfielders? 

Iborra, King, Ndidi arn't creative, so if they are holding, what are they? 

Archived