Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Swansea (A) Match Thread

Wally hoped Appleton might have gave it his stamp rather than a Shakespeare side minus King, would like to have seen Gray and Dragovic somewhere in the mix ?

Just doesn’t air on the side of confidence seeing that same side that’s really been poor last few games but who knows he may have kicked them up the arse and told them to sort their shit out ?

Heart saying a win for us today 

Head saying same poor performance as usual !!

13 minutes ago, Slim Dog said:

A bit harsh. Pretty sure Nacho was the only one to pick the ball up and try to run at defenders/make something happen.

Also, I'm not one to judge but I think the players need to leave their sexuality off the pitch.

I'm curious to know what you mean by this comment....I can't say that I've seen anything that  I can relate to a players sexuality...but then again,  I don't look for it.

9 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

Storm just whipping up again. Some squally showers and gale force winds at times. If the ball is in the air a lot today, than it's going to be scrappy and ugly. 

Goalkeeper kicks not likely to make it far up the pitch.

Might keep Kaspers kicks abit more straight today then.

Saying that I think they've improved abit this season, i've not really took much notice, half a year to a year ago it really frustrated me how often they'd simply veer off for a throw in.

It's like he was playing Rugby and kicking the ball into touch.

If it’s really windy that means we won’t change the tactics of passing back to Morgan who will punt it up to no one, the same for Simpson. 

We need our midfields to receive the ball going forward rather than dropping deep with backs to goal. Hopefully Maguire can bring it out, without losing his head or footing.

23 minutes ago, toddybad said:

2-0 win.

Okazaki for Nacho means we'll have 11 on the pitch this week

I absolutely want t see Gay on early whatever the scoreline though.

19 minutes ago, Slim Dog said:

A bit harsh. Pretty sure Nacho was the only one to pick the ball up and try to run at defenders/make something happen.

Also, I'm not one to judge but I think the players need to leave their sexuality off the pitch.

4 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

I'm curious to know what you mean by this comment....I can't say that I've seen anything that  I can relate to a players sexuality...but then again,  I don't look for it.

21 minutes ago, toddybad said:

2-0 win.

Okazaki for Nacho means we'll have 11 on the pitch this week

I absolutely want t see Gay on early whatever the scoreline though.

I hope he'll come out early in the second half and make us all proud. I think everyone wants to see a bit of diversity in the team, especially after a string of flaccid performances.

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

It really does show how horribly mismanaged this club is that none of us are confident of getting a result at bloody Swansea. Think Appleton has made it pretty clear he don’t want the job with that lineup 

Or Rudkin handed him the team-sheet saying..."play this and you've got the job".....

38 minutes ago, TK95 said:

To think I was mildly optimistic he might just change it a little :rolleyes:

Me too genuinely thought he would 

same old same old

lets hope the players are that “hurt” by Shakey being sacked that they actually pull their fvcking fingers out and play well for a change 

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Will one of you just shoot me in my face.  This forum has quickly become literally the most depressing place I have ever been,  And I was born in Burton on Trent, so I know a thing or two about depressing. X

give it a chance....at least until a new manager is named lol

Archived