Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Swansea (A) Match Thread

10 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Don't see why people are pissed off about lack of changes - the only area that needs changes is midfield and we don't really have any options. The important thing is about how the players approach the game, and fingers crossed Appleton has made it clear they need to get stuck in from the first whistle

We do have the option of playing 3 in midfield or even 352. Plenty of options. 

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Will one of you just shoot me in my face.  This forum has quickly become literally the most depressing place I have ever been,  And I was born in Burton on Trent, so I know a thing or two about depressing. X

Cheer up mate it's not that bad. We've been going through managerial changes which eventually turned out disappointing. All of it made little difference in our performances and results and I guess people's reaction reflect that. As soon as we get a new manager and start climbing up the table, things will look brighter.

COYL!!! 

16 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Will one of you just shoot me in my face.  This forum has quickly become literally the most depressing place I have ever been,  And I was born in Burton on Trent, so I know a thing or two about depressing. X

Form an orderly queue behind me.

No, you're right.  The misery squad are out in force today.  I can only assume that they are happiest when they're unhappy.

6 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Listening from middle of Oz in tiny outback town of 84 people, in a very dodgy pub room lol COYB

Based on ancient memories of time spent in such bars, I'm imagining the following scene:

Bare floorboards and no decor. A group of tattooed, muscular bikers cluster, sullen, stewed and silent, at the bar. Some amiable, drunk Aboriginals keep walking in asking for free drinks, but just get dog's abuse from the racist barman.

A couple of young tearaways have just arrived in a cloud of dust in their Utes at 80mph. They're now playing pool, but are itching to wrap their cues around someone's head.

Men at Work and the B52s are playing on the jukebox. This isn't going to end well.

Mine's a schooner of Resch's. :thumbup:

Archived