Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Swansea (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Will one of you just shoot me in my face.  This forum has quickly become literally the most depressing place I have ever been,  And I was born in Burton on Trent, so I know a thing or two about depressing. X

Try sitting in a bar in Shanghai all on your todd, jet lagged, waiting to watch a defeat and then they bloody show a marcotti documentary on Claudio ........... not feeling good after watching the scenes from two years ago followed by him leaving the training ground with his bags of stuff .....

Don't see why people are pissed off about lack of changes - the only area that needs changes is midfield and we don't really have any options. The important thing is about how the players approach the game, and fingers crossed Appleton has made it clear they need to get stuck in from the first whistle

I am disappointed that Appleton hasn’t decided to try something new. Would have loved to have seen a 3-5-1-1 wingback system today especially away. The swans are playing 4-3-3 and Iborra & Ndidi in midfield will struggle. Isn’t this obvious from the previous games???

now that Iborra is fully match fit this system finally makes a bit if sense.

Appleton doesnt really have much choice given the current squad....good luck to him.

cant believe the ****ing ridiculous reaction of some 'fans' on here.   

we have lost already,?...didnt think the game had even kicked off yet?!?.

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Not depressed by the team, nor the club.  Depressed by the fvcking nobtwangers on here.  Shit me right up the shitter. X

Easily solved...Fcuk off somewhere else and ease your depression....

1 minute ago, gerrytaggart said:

now that Iborra is fully match fit this system finally makes a bit if sense.

Appleton doesnt really have much choice given the current squad....good luck to him.

cant believe the ****ing ridiculous reaction of some 'fans' on here.   

we have lost already,?...didnt think the game had even kicked off yet?!?.

Its actually not that ridiculous considering the same team that has failed and not looked bothered for 6-7 months is continually selected.

No-ones asking for wholesale changes but a bit of a change to give certain people a kick start wouldnt go amiss.

This team selection just confirms that regardless of performance levels the same team will be selected every time regardless of circumstances.

4 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Don't see why people are pissed off about lack of changes - the only area that needs changes is midfield and we don't really have any options. The important thing is about how the players approach the game, and fingers crossed Appleton has made it clear they need to get stuck in from the first whistle

Tbf, we finished quite strong against WBA and i would have started the game 3-5-2 with those players. But you are right we dont have many options.

31 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Seriously? Did you watch the Bournemouth game??

Even when 80% of the time his end-product amounts to hardly anything, he is still the only work horse in the squad who actually click when paired with Vards, period.

1 minute ago, norwichfox said:

Easily solved...Fcuk off somewhere else and ease your depression....

Ooops, I've Just read this back......I'd guess I'd fail the Samaritan's entrance requirements, my apologies @RumbleFox

Just now, Dames said:

Its actually not that ridiculous considering the same team that has failed and not looked bothered for 6-7 months is continually selected.

No-ones asking for wholesale changes but a bit of a change to give certain people a kick start wouldnt go amiss.

This team selection just confirms that regardless of performance levels the same team will be selected every time regardless of circumstances.

Im only interested in the opinions of people who work with the squad and watch them train  every day when it comes to team selections.

Im sure if Appletin thought the squad were better suited to a different formation he might have implemented one??

now....when it come to uninformed opinion and knee jerk reactions the floor is yours bro and Im all ears.

Archived