Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham (H) pre-match

From the FlaccidCock:

Play this like Madrid away. Pick the spawny ***** off.

SPAWNY!!! Sad thing is I actually sort of respect them for the obscure Python reference in the username...

I think this game is perfect for us. It’s away so no Wembley pressure. Midweek should mean we have a decent support. Leicester won’t just defend. We can keep them in their place at their place. They’re a nice team to take out our frustrations on i.e. a bunch of wankers.

•  AGREE X 2

They did that last season against a depleted team who tried to get back in the game at 3-1 down by taking off our only central defender for a winger and trying to play 3-5-2 with a RB, LB and Amartey against Harry Kane.

**** it... 
Win or be ****ed.

It's getting that simple now.

Leicester denied us our only real recent chance at the league for WHATEVER reason they managed it... and I still can't work out how, why or who they managed to rope into that little Far Eastern Syndicate scam...

But I don't forget, and I occasionally forgive... but the shit they've been since they won the thing suggests summit weren't right... and if THATS the case, then we have more than plenty of reasons to want to beat them...

Into submission would be nice!

Just ****ing Win Spurs... remember what happened and royally take it out on these little shits!

•  FUNNY X 1

At least some acknowledge that it was their only real chance of winning ever and Leicester City basically condemned them to not ever really being relevant... The conspiracy theories are wonderful.

Power, pace and annihilation please. An angry response from the squad and some humiliation of the Midlands chavs. 1-7

This guy definitely doesn't like us.

We're blowing hot and cold a bit at the moment, but this is one of those times I'm comfortably sure our boys are going to turn up for the occasion.

They clearly still sting over the 15/16 season (****ing good) and it showed at the end of last season. Also, Kane takes particular pleasure in shushing their fans if they give him grief (how dare he go on loan there as a youngster and... err... finish the loan?).

As mentioned before, it's away. If we play at least half as well as we can then we'll win. But nervous wreck, etc etc.
Don't think I could take smug Woolwich and Leicester fans in the space of ten days.

Now we just have to beat them.

This was the away day of the season for me last year.

After a number of frustrating results against them and their fans getting way too ahead of themselves, singing - "You've got your Leicester back"

Also - chucking that "Shit Jamie Vardy" chant back at them after Kane scored his first, second, third and fourth.

Beautiful

•  LIKE X 1 
  •  AGREE X 1

Will never be as beautiful as winning a trophy though will it?

Thin Lilywhite Duke said: 
Weirdly, I see a lot fewer Leicester kits around in the city itself than 18 months ago.

No idea why.

[IMG]
Ahh your pic ain't displaying mate. 

Does the chairman still pay for fake fans to attend? 500 bhatt was the going price last year I think.

???

Based on their forum, most of them feel like this guy did.

They go on about how our title win was in the past, but I don't care. I'll never forget it and they will never know how it feels. Eternally bitter. The conspiracy theories are also hilarious. I wish they wouldn't ruin what is, for the most part, a likable club.

16 minutes ago, srex9 said:

Based on their forum, most of them feel like this guy did.

They go on about how our title win was in the past, but I don't care. I'll never forget it and they will never know how it feels. Eternally bitter. The conspiracy theories are also hilarious. I wish they wouldn't ruin what is, for the most part, a likable club.

Nothing likeable about them whatsoever! 

Saddo,  entitled supporters and club that will never win the PL as long as Kane has got a whole in his ar*e! 

Will he have the bottle to bench Mahrez?  His interview yesterday suggests not. So we have another manager who lets a player perform badly and act petulantly when taken off without any consequence?

I know he is our main/only creative threat but I wouldn’t be having it 

12 hours ago, jonthefox said:

Not too peaceful though eh?. 

This was the away day of the season for me last year.

After a number of frustrating results against them and their fans getting way too ahead of themselves, singing - "You've got your Leicester back"

Also - chucking that "Shit Jamie Vardy" chant back at them after Kane scored his first, second, third and fourth.

Beautifu

Ahh well a man is entitled to crow in his own nest. Tell me you wouldnt have thrown that chant back at us if the roles had been reversed? 

One of the reasons it was such a good game was because of the decent banter between the fans early on... great noise from both.... obviously the result made it even better for us. 

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I just wrote in the betting thread that City are 4/1 to win tonight..

4/1 for the home side, on a cold Tues night, to beat a team that are good but aren't unbeatable.

10 quid on. Here's hoping 

I really hope you win the 40 quid but betting with your heart rather than your head is likely to lose you money.

Especially in a 3 horse race rather than a 2 horse race. See what I did there! :ph34r:

16 hours ago, Kendal Fox said:

You'll probably beat us tomorrow, regardless of your dip in form - We have been worse.

But as for the rivalry (and this is not aimed at you personally of course!) - The thing I don't get is that we were 5 points clear of you for most of the final quarter of the season... Then, during the last few games of the run-in - Which was without the suspended Vardy - we pulled away and finished 12 points clear.

I mean, I'd understand if it was similar to when Man City won it on the last day over United on goal difference, but no, we won it going away... So for me, I found it disappointing that Pochettino showed no humility or magnanimity towards us - Forgot which article it was but I remember reading him saying that he'd never congratulate us for winning the league.. Seems a very cold blooded sod towards us, as talented as he is. No doubt he's influenced some of the fans so I do take the consideration that goes with that, rather than blanketing you all.

That being said, you guys have obviously been the far more consistent side since the title win and have always been there or there abouts under Poch. No doubt you'll deserve the win if we play like we did on Friday.

I wasnt aware of that interview to be honest, would be interested to read it, seems very unlike him. As good a leader as he is, he always comes across as humble and magnanimous. 

I think the main issue he had was the way that the whole world apart from Tottenham wanted Leicester to win the league. Which is understandable, it was great for football, great for the PL and a great and unexpected experience for all involved. The League almost seemed boring last year, reverting to "default". But for us, every team we played in the run in where doing their best to stop us from winning it.

No sour grapes, as i said, ultimately we weren't good enough, but basically the whole country wanted us to **** it up.   

Anyway, im sure this has been gone over numerous times on both spurs and leicester forum(s), with neither party really agreeing ;)

15 hours ago, KingsX said:

Nice try, but you are obviously not a Fighting Cocker.  More like a reasonable human being.  Probably not even foaming at the mouth as you typed that.

Most forums have their bellends no? Sure you have a few on here. And if you can't rant excessively biased twaddle on your own teams forum without fear of reproach then where can you do it? 

Thing to realise about TFC is that its a generally, uncensored and un-moderated forum, which is why a lot of Spurs fans like it, but the flip side is that it does attract a more extreme element obviously. 

Archived