Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham (H) pre-match

I am usually a very reasonable person and I can see that Tottenham are a club that are actually doing things the right way and have a core of young, promising English players.

Having said that.........

I fvcking hate these dirty cvnts let's sh1t the mothers.

X

After the disappointment of Friday performance where we really didn't create any real opportunities it will be interesting to see the teams reaction.  Two shots on target against a poor West Ham was simply not good enough and we will need to have a more creative and energetic performance tonight.  

All the the team need to step it up and deliver a performance, we need to be putting points on the board because we are not pulling away from the relegation zone as quickly as I thought we would have been after the Everton match.

So fingers crossed for a 2-1 victory and more good times to follow because we have the players to climb up the table and be challenging for the top 8.

3 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Here's hoping, but an inform Spurs may be too good for us, let's hope Claude has a cunning plan! 

The away match next year will be easier when Kane, Alli, Eriksen and Dier have all left for bigger clubs.

3 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

Can't see them selling to Arsenal.

I wasn't joking, maybe not Jan but def summer transfer window , if Spuds don't win the league this year, and they won't, all that lot will be gone to bigger clubs for big boy wages.

3 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

I wasn't joking, maybe not Jan but def summer transfer window , if Spuds don't win the league this year, and they won't, all that lot will be gone to bigger clubs for big boy wages.

You are probably right, followed by Poch.

Glen Hoddle and Garth Crooks coming in.

Fact

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

Joe Prince-Wright has done his Oracular thing for NBC Sports and has Spuds "dead certs" to win.  (Lifted*fox outed?)

5a1d6bcf54a70_jp-wpix.JPG.cb311b66eacd53fb65f82fb7c76fa06c.JPG

At least it's on their main broadcast and not the stream.

The first two are highly doubtful.

4 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Here's hoping, but an inform Spurs may be too good for us, let's hope Claude has a cunning plan! 

The away match next year will be easier when Kane, Alli, Eriksen and Dier have all left for bigger clubs.

Along with Rose . They are coming on the back of a dodgy run in the league so expect Us to lose 1-2 this time 

6 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

Been an STH for about 15 years. Not long for a lot of people on here but its about 75% of my life. It's expensive going to football from London. Leaving work early, getting back late, £60 train, food, the rest of it. 

What about the other 25% of you life, huh? HUH???

Plastic.

:wasyl:

11 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

Dear LCFC,

I don't feel confident that you will get anything out of the game tonight..

But... It's my Son's 4th birthday today so please try to at least score one goal and keep it from being a hiding.

Thanks in advance,

KF.

Happy birthday to your son! Let's hope it's an unhappy one for Son though... 

What world do we live in where City fans (?) cheer Kane on and "triple captains" exist?

Don't worry next year perhaps you can quadruple captain Mahrez.

Archived