Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham (H) pre-match

5 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Just seen Hamza on the official snap chat apparently there with the squad wonder if he’s on the bench 

Not sure mate, he's been training with the squad all week.

Iversen is there too though so might just be a case of sitting behind the bench but spending the week with squad like they do sometimes to integrate.

10 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Not sure mate, he's been training with the squad all week.

Iversen is there too though so might just be a case of sitting behind the bench but spending the week with squad like they do sometimes to integrate.

He looked  all kitted up as he was wearing the same as Riyad 

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I hate the bastards, but they're obviously a superb side and I can take losing to them. What I can't take is the pathetic way we rolled over for them in May.

Give them a proper game at least. 

In Leicester's defence that night they didn't have a defence ?

Having just watched Puel's pre match interview I feel even more confident of a Spurs win. He didn't come over as someone who thought we could win and basically we're just a club in development to him at present. This may be true but we need to start picking up points in the next few matches or else we will be in big trouble.

Suspect we will set up and play like we did against Man City.

Really hoping the lads tactically and physically turn up tonight to give a bit of payback last time they were here !!

Trouble is tho we always tend to play the teams who are struggling when they’re turning things round, but I’m really hoping for a performance of the season and we soundly beat them 3 or 4-0 !!:scarf: 

12 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Dreading this I can see Albrighton and Simpson lining up on the right again, how to nullify your own threat by LCFC

Ok then....At least for  the  forum banter, who would you team up on the right side.

Not forgetting over 3 seasons, there have been numerous posters who actually been consistently offering

Albrighton Simpson, matching up on a regular basis.

I dont have an hardened view, on this, I havent seen them being purposely paired, on any planned regularity.

But Albrighton would cover Simpson well, also a good movement from defence.I see no easy choice, so how

would you set up...

Archived