Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham (H) pre-match

A lot of Spurs fans seem to be quite reserved. They haven't played well the last month or so in the League. They are better away from home though so will still be a difficult game.

Don't let last seasons result cloud peoples judgement. We were safe from relegation so our players just didn't turn up (that's what I tell myself to make me feel better lol) I fancy us to get something against these.

2-1 win. Sneak it at the death.

Either way we will always have the 15/16 title win to rub in their faces.

From the fighting cock lol

"**** it... 
Win or be ****ed.

It's getting that simple now.

Leicester denied us our only real recent chance at the league for WHATEVER reason they managed it... and I still can't work out how, why or who they managed to rope into that little Far Eastern Syndicate scam...

But I don't forget, and I occasionally forgive... but the shit they've been since they won the thing suggests summit weren't right... and if THATS the case, then we have more than plenty of reasons to want to beat them...

Into submission would be nice!

Just ****ing Win Spurs... remember what happened and royally take it out on these little shits!"

27 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

"**** it... 
Win or be ****ed.

Leicester denied us our only real recent chance at the league for WHATEVER reason they managed it... and I still can't work out how, why or who they managed to rope into that little Far Eastern Syndicate scam...

But I don't forget, and I occasionally forgive... but the shit they've been since they won the thing suggests summit weren't right... and if THATS the case, then we have more than plenty of reasons to want to beat them...

Just ****ing Win Spurs... remember what happened and royally take it out on these little shits!"

Haha it'd be a little easier to understand the bitterness if they had finished second or even been close to us.

Realistically Spurs are far too good and far too organised for us atm. - unfortunately 

We cant play Gray/mahrez central again. Best team id go for is 

Kasper

Simpson      Morgan      Maguire         Fuchs  

Mahrez        Iborra                     ndidi         Gray

Okazaki

Vardy

I'm going to find out a lot about how committed I am to my season ticket this year...

The way we're playing at the moment, i have absolutely no desire to drive 100 odd miles up the M1 from London, and then back, to watch us play the way we played against West Ham... 

It'll be a last minute decision whether I go or not - I've never seen us beat Spurs so maybe I should stay at home... 

2 minutes ago, Mullet1 said:

We’ve just been referred to as “Midlands chavs” on their forum also. 

We have really upset them over the league win to the point they really do hate us nearly as much as Arsenal. 

I do fear a beating tonight though unfortunately 

You should look for help then mate.

Just now, daddylonglegs said:

I'm going to find out a lot about how committed I am to my season ticket this year...

The way we're playing at the moment, i have absolutely no desire to drive 100 odd miles up the M1 from London, and then back, to watch us play the way we played against West Ham... 

It'll be a last minute decision whether I go or not - I've never seen us beat Spurs so maybe I should stay at home... 

dont go in my opinion lol 

7 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

You know full well that you will go. Im going to plant the seed in your mind now. Just imagine if we are 4-0 down and come back to win 5-4. Can you imagine how you would feel missing out on that? lol 

1 hour ago, Foxin hell said:

"**** it... 
Win or be ****ed.

Blimey a late contender for the FT ‘Bell-end of the year’ 2017 award.

53 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

You know full well that you will go. Im going to plant the seed in your mind now. Just imagine if we are 4-0 down and come back to win 5-4. Can you imagine how you would feel missing out on that? lol 

Incredibly, this is unbelievably easy to imagine. I'm swaying towards not going at the moment. 

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

A lot of Spurs fans seem to be quite reserved. They haven't played well the last month or so in the League. They are better away from home though so will still be a difficult game.

Don't let last seasons result cloud peoples judgement. We were safe from relegation so our players just didn't turn up (that's what I tell myself to make me feel better lol) I fancy us to get something against these.

2-1 win. Sneak it at the death.

Either way we will always have the 15/16 title win to rub in their faces.

I visited somewhere with work last week and I was shown around by a Spurs fan. He said that there are in a rough patch and it’s very hard to blame anything in particular for it. They have a small squad but he understands why they don’t wanna be signing players on big money. Just something isn’t clicking right now and they appear tired 

2 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

Did anyone see Le Tissier's comments on Vardy under Puel on Soccer Saturday?

He had a point. The way we're playing I can't see vardy getting many more this year. Wonder if Puel has the cajones to try something which doesnt involve Vardy.

No.

What did he say?

I suspect something along the lines of; he’s playing one of the most dangerous strikers in the league on the wing a la ****ing Pearson?

Archived