Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Slimani to Watford or Besiktas?

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

I'm not blaming him but it doesn't change the fact he is absolutely horseshit. I blame Puel for ever thinking it was good idea to bring him on in the first place.

Yes, his sub was a bad one. But I don't think he was bad honestly. I think he actually did enough, but had no service.

5 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Swansea had a bit of interest in him.

Carvalhal having contact s n Portugal, considering Slimani would know a few (possibly his agent etc) from his time playing in the country.

I was going to say atleast he'll be playing at his level next season if Swansea got relegated to the Championship but atleast thy can get a draw (At the very least) v Palace and beat Watford....

While in an ideal world he'd have time to get a string of successive league games under his belt, which may create for a striker more in tune with what we require from him, no club in the league can afford that time. He would probably fit a system where he is the main striker and we pepper the box with crosses and balls in, but in truth we don't look like we're evolving in that way. He looks a little jaded now, which is understandable; coming from a period of time at a club you love and were successful at can't be easy. It would take the burden off if we could ship him off this Jan. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I was going to say atleast he'll be playing at his level next season if Swansea got relegated to the Championship but atleast thy can get a draw (At the very least) v Palace and beat Watford....

If I were you I would stop posting because everytime you do, football gets hurt. Just a free tip my friend.

1 minute ago, Eagle10 said:

If I were you I would stop posting because everytime you do, football gets hurt. Just a free tip my friend.

Please leave with Slimani, please.

P.s - Please stop the hate against me.

Edited by Matt

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

This is not about Slimani, it is about you. Your posts are bad, you don't show football knowledge, don't add anything to the discussion, nothing. If you don't have anything better to say, the best is to say nothing.

Edited by Eagle10

Just now, Eagle10 said:

This is not about Slimani, it is about you. Your posts are bad, you don't show football knowledge, don't add anything to the discussion, nothing. If you don't have anything better to say, the best is to say anything.

Make your mind up, you're telling me to stop posting then you go and tell me to post anything.

Edited by Matt
  • Haha 1

Just now, Matt said:

Make your mind up, you're tell me to stop posting then you go and tell me to post anything.

Edited, but I think you got my point. I'm not telling you, you do what you want, I was just being a friend and was suggesting something nothing more.

Edited by Eagle10

16 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

Edited, but I think you got my point.

It's been quoted now, it'll forever be there i'm afraid.

@Eagle10  I suggest the simplest thing to do is block me/ignore me whatever button you press if my 'hate' offends you so much. The same goes to @Walkers while we're at it, he obviously has a problem with my opinions - The option is there for you.

Edited by Matt

12 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Swansea had a bit of interest in him.

Carvalhal having contacts in Portugal, considering Slimani would know a few (including possibly his agent etc) from his time playing in the country.

That might be not a bad shout actually, I'm sure he always has kept his nose in on Portuguese football and Slimani might interest him.

• Like 1

On 30/12/2017 at 19:30, Matt said:

P.s - Please stop the hate against me.

Would be nice if you did the same Matt. You seem to dislike players, manager and supporters alike. You rarely post anything positive these days which is a shame as you used to be a decent poster.

back to the topic it seems that Watford are very interested in Slimani. Wasn't Silva his ex-manager? I think Slimani would be great there - given the right circumstances he could be great here too but that seems unlikely whilst Vardy is fit and healthy.

5 hours ago, FIF said:

Would be nice if you did the same Matt. You seem to dislike players, manager and supporters alike. You rarely post anything positive these days which is a shame as you used to be a decent poster.

back to the topic it seems that Watford are very interested in Slimani. Wasn't Silva his ex-manager? I think Slimani would be great there - given the right circumstances he could be great here too but that seems unlikely whilst Vardy is fit and healthy.

Please,stop bullying him

7 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

The Slim who just turned up is well worth keeping. But that performance must bring into question why he hasn't shown that effort/application/skill more often when given a chance. Last season he had ample chances, less so this year.

That was shop-window Slim.

10 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

The Slim who just turned up is well worth keeping. But that performance must bring into question why he hasn't shown that effort/application/skill more often when given a chance. Last season he had ample chances, less so this year.

He was still good last season. The best of a bad lot IMO.

Had he scored a few great chances he fluffed against Bournemouth on the last game of the season back in May it would have looked a lot better.

His timing has been unfortunate in following the perfect season and trying to equal if not better one of most iconic players, not to mention how uneasy its been for most of 2017.

Not certain if this will be the turning point for him but with Silva around perhaps he might sparkle now,

Over to you Slim..