Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

7 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I wasn't sure actually, i just checked wiki and the average for a male is 54kgs to 90kgs. 

Bloody hell!!! Bet you go through some bin bags when you’re out walking him!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We now have our 9 week old puppy. The breeder gave us 5 weeks insurance with the KC which expires in mid September. Any recomnendations for Lifetime pet  insurance as we are not sure if we will continue with the KC insurance. The vet has recommended insurance which covers up to £4000 .

She is a German Shorthaired Pointer so M-L Breed.

Thanks in advance

21 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

We now have our 9 week old puppy. The breeder gave us 5 weeks insurance with the KC which expires in mid September. Any recomnendations for Lifetime pet  insurance as we are not sure if we will continue with the KC insurance. The vet has recommended insurance which covers up to £4000 .

Thanks in advance

The pet plan one is prettt comprehensive but expensive. That said, if it ends up with a condition it will be cheap.

My dog with epilepsy was insured until we moved abroad, the week after cancelling it he had his first fit. That would have saved us about 4 grand!

ps, pics!

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Thanks in advance

LV have been brilliant for us, definitely the best I have dealt with.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Strokes said:

LV have been brilliant for us, definitely the best I have dealt with.

Thanks for that, It is all a bit confusing as there are so many, so it is useful to receive feedback from someone who has had to claim. So are there any you were not so impressed with?

Many thanks for the 2 replies. Of course, like any insurance you can only evaluate with any accuracy if you have had to use it. So If anyone else has had experience of having to use Lifetime insurance, either as a one off or preferably for ongoing problems that would be useful.

3 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Thanks for that, It is all a bit confusing as there are so many, so it is useful to receive feedback from someone who has had to claim. So are there any you were not so impressed with?

Yeah a lot of them are brokers though for bigger insurance companies. Avoid any that put you with equine and livestock, they paid out in the end but they didn’t half wriggle if you know what I mean.

With LV they contacted us after to see how he was getting on, advised us of approved hydrotherapy places that they would cover, they’ve just been fantastic and it was a big claim.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

Yeah a lot of them are brokers though for bigger insurance companies. Avoid any that put you with equine and livestock, they paid out in the end but they didn’t half wriggle if you know what I mean.

With LV they contacted us after to see how he was getting on, advised us of approved hydrotherapy places that they would cover, they’ve just been fantastic and it was a big claim.

Thanks Strokes, will certainly now look at LV .

• Like 1

On 01/08/2018 at 15:12, Buce said:

Never mind that, Suzie - don't you think it's time to be getting on with that washing up?

Also, there's a fire risk regarding the microwave; with the cardboard material on top and potentially covering the microwave's fan system when it's in use..:whistle:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...