Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our not so little girl.

She is 4 months old now ( this picture is about 1 month old) she is a GSP and don't be fooled by the pictures, she is mental.

Sleepless night's, constant attention seeking, shoe biting, ankle nipping, oh and sock pulling , all favourite pastimes. Terrorises the teenage boy's ( which isn't a bad thing I suppose as they come back from school/college and hide upstairs. lead biting, Zoomies at least twice a day where she resembles a rabid crocodile. And last but not least most of the clothes we own are now covered in bite holes. 

But do we love her …..

Of course we do.

IMG-20180825-WA0002.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Guvnor said:

Our not so little girl.

She is 4 months old now ( this picture is about 1 month old) she is a GSP and don't be fooled by the pictures, she is mental.

Sleepless night's, constant attention seeking, shoe biting, ankle nipping, oh and sock pulling , all favourite pastimes. Terrorises the teenage boy's ( which isn't a bad thing I suppose as they come back from school/college and hide upstairs. lead biting, Zoomies at least twice a day where she resembles a rabid crocodile. And last but not least most of the clothes we own are now covered in bite holes. 

But do we love her …..

Of course we do.

IMG-20180825-WA0002.jpg

She is a beauty :wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Our not so little girl.

But do we love her …..

Of course we do.

IMG-20180825-WA0002.jpg

You've got a good sized lawn there for her to run round on Guv ...     :D

She looks lovely ...

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

You've got a good sized lawn there for her to run round on Guv ...     :D

She looks lovely ...

Ha Ha, Yes I know. 

I bought that football pitch off Flea bay for her to toilet train on,  the ad picture showed a full grown Labrador sat on it with loads of space, bit of a misrepresentation of the truth. Anyway she didn't need it as she pretty much told us when she needed the loo straight away but she loves laying on it so can't complain.

She is a beautiful looking dog, but a GSP for first time dog owners in hindsight was a little naïve, but we are determined to train her so she becomes a well behaved family dog.

• Like 1

How nice is it today? Glorious sun and windy as hell (at least on high ground)

Pic of my mum and my boy at the top of Borrough Hill, followed shortly with a couple of pints of Kronnenbourg at the local in Twyford.

Decent start to non-footballing Saturday. 

@stripeyfox You should pop down there with your dogs sometime.  

1862889796_IMG_0216(2).thumb.JPG.34ff76f252d5e1ea18e2b4632a9e0cca.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Pic of my mum and my boy at the top of Borrough Hill, followed shortly with a couple of pints of Kronnenbourg at the local in Twyford.

Not been up Burrough Hill for a long time, but it is lovely up there. Took our dogs round the Country Park this morning, The oldest one goes bananas this time of year when the leaves are blowing about! Weird weather though, crazy wind but dead warm!

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Been on a 6 miler across the fields with my two ...   stopped at the pub half way and had 4 pints of Dierctors, 3 cobs and a couple of bags of crisps ..  picked a few mushrooms on the way back to go with my steak ...   beautiful day !! ...    :)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Been on a 6 miler across the fields with my two ...   stopped at the pub half way and had 4 pints of Dierctors, 3 cobs and a couple of bags of crisps ..  picked a few mushrooms on the way back to go with my steak ...   beautiful day !! ...    :)

See Storm Callum has blown itself out before it got as far as the East Midlands. I obviously live too near to Wales which has had major problems with flooding in the last couple of days and the only blue sky I will see this weekend is on the pictures on my wall!

A dog on a walk - the perfect companion!!!

37 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:

See Storm Callum has blown itself out before it got as far as the East Midlands. I obviously live too near to Wales which has had major problems with flooding in the last couple of days and the only blue sky I will see this weekend is on the pictures on my wall!

A dog on a walk - the perfect companion!!!

Rain for us all day tomorrow though mate ...    :(    

• Thanks 1