Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

On 27/11/2020 at 12:55, FoxesDeb said:

Wales is where so many puppy farms are located, maybe they rescued her from one of those? We rescued our Beagle from one, she was used as a breeding dog.  I'm sure if people saw what these puppy farms looked like they wouldn't go near a puppy from anything other than a proven family breeder, the conditions the breeding dogs are kept in are absolutely horrific. Unfortunately so many people pass themselves off as 'family' breeders and the farms keep going :(

Yes i think so, was via the main Beagle Rescue organisation I know that.

7 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Dog poisoned in Watermead park so watch out ...   8 year old German Shepherd ...   raw meat left lying around.     :(

Awful, and it's not the first time. There have been poisons put down at Watermead before, and also poisoned treats left on Birstall park that made 3 dogs require emergency treatment. Some sick people about

1 minute ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Awful, and it's not the first time. There have been poisons put down at Watermead before, and also poisoned treats left on Birstall park that made 3 dogs require emergency treatment. Some sick people about

Can't wrap my head round it but would love to meet them ...   :ph34r:

This poor dog was bleeding from its nose as its owner cradled it , gazed into his eyes, then his head lolled back and he was gone ...    

• Sad 3

33 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Dog poisoned in Watermead park so watch out ...   8 year old German Shepherd ...   raw meat left lying around.     :(

Got to be a right bastard to be doing something like this. About time the new car parking charges were used for a daily warden walk around. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got a neighbours dog that barks non stop allll night, been happening for weeks and let's just say if it's the neighbour I think it is then having a quiet word isn't likely to go down well, so short of keying their car and the like, what can realistically be done with belligerent neighbours with a loud dog they keep locked in the garden. 

11 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Got a neighbours dog that barks non stop allll night, been happening for weeks and let's just say if it's the neighbour I think it is then having a quiet word isn't likely to go down well, so short of keying their car and the like, what can realistically be done with belligerent neighbours with a loud dog they keep locked in the garden. 

Call the council for noise issues I think, or RSPCA if the dog is being neglected - by the sounds of it, it is if it's up barking all night outside

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Sounds like the dog isn't being cared for properly.

I would be calling the RSPCA

12 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Tough sitatuation mate.

Obviously if a quiet word is no good, it puts you in a difficult spot because getting the council involved may well get their backs up.

Might be helpful to keep a written record of it mate - best way of making a noise complaint that can be actioned in some way by the council if you do go down that route.

18 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Go and smash their teeth in.

32 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Moved to Spain and having to put the fire on? 🗑 

Haha yes, it's been up to 23 in the daytime, but once the sun goes it still gets pretty cold! No central heating either, so the living room gets like an oven, but everywhere else is freezing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

Haha yes, it's been up to 23 in the daytime, but once the sun goes it still gets pretty cold! No central heating either, so the living room gets like an oven, but everywhere else is freezing 

I hope you have lovely time over there and everything @FoxesDeb.

Now about that season ticket.....:sleep:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...